It isn't A Crush

A Series of Unexpected Event
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngji X Boyfriend's Kwangmin

 

It’s not even a crush. What Youngji did is only following what her friends will do every time the famous group come to school. Studying in the most famous art school means you could see a lot of idols in your daily life, unless they really attend the school rarely. It was just another day when she sneakily looking at one of famous idol in the country, Boyfriend. Youngji didn’t really follow them but every time her friends make a fuss about them, Youngji would watch them sneakily. Jo Kwang Min stole her attention, a lot. He is handsome, of course. Not to mention he is the most polite. Kwangmin would greets back to everyone who greet him. He’s kind.


 

It wasn’t a crush. Just how she look up to him.


 

As a fan.


 

Every idol wanna be will always excited when they debut. To finally able to stand on the stage you dream of every second. But the dream won’t stop once you debut. Youngji wants to do well. She wants to show her family that this is her dream, her last chance to make her family proud of her. She wants to do well everywhere she goes. She adapt well, that’s her strong point. Being in an idol group who already had it’s fame can be a burden but she won’t stop to do her best to have same level with the other unnies. Once, she was a fan and now she’s an idol. She proud of herself.

 

To introduce her to the public and to raise her fame, her company will do anything for her. Youngji has individual schedule, variety show, radio, even being a model for one famous boygroup. She’s happy and she tried to be not to shy around new people. She did well.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter