Fifteen

Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Take a rest, it's been a long day for you." Kyungsoo says when he drops her off in her apartment.

"Would you like to have a cup of tea?" Soojung asks cautiously, earning a raised eyebrow from the man. "Heck, who am I kidding?" She sighs, "I don't want to sleep alone tonight."

Kyungsoo laughs at her childish behavior, he always prefer Soojung to talk honestly what's on her mind, rather than coating them with sweet words.

"I'll accompany you then."

"I invite you to sleep, no funny business Do Kyungsoo. Or else..."

"Alright, alright, I know my boundaries." Kyungsoo chuckles, slightly pushing the glaring Soojung to her own apartment. "Do you have anything that I can use? I need to change."

"There is..." Soojung trails, unsure, "Jongin's clothes."

Kyungsoo gives her a slight smile, as if he knows she is being careful not to offend him.

"It's okay, I will wear it."

"Huh?"

"And I will give you a set of my clothes to replace his." He grins and leaves her dumbfounded.

 

Soojung sits on her bed, nervously chewing her lips as she waits for Kyungsoo to finish his bath.

This is so not you, Soojung-ah! You are not this needy with Jongin, not this clingy and you shouldn't be! Whom are you kidding? You always wanted to do something like this with Jongin, wished Jongin could be attentive to you, in the end, tried to selfishly mold Jongin into your expectation.

"What are you doing?" Kyungsoo's question ended her internal battle. She looks up and finds him, leaning on the door, looking at her with amused smile.

Then when she realized, she had been loving the wrong person. And the person she has been looking for is here, in front of her.

"Nothing." She replies, tad a bit quickly, refusing to meet Kyungsoo's eyes.

He merely chuckles, sits beside her on the bed, sliding himself under the cover, "Let's sleep?"

"Yeah."

Both of them stare at the ceiling, enjoying the silence between them.

"You know, I am so proud of you." Kyungsoo says, smiling.

"Huh?"

"That you decided to be selfless to give Taeoh's a complete family. I know it must be hard on you to let go of Jongin and forgave Seulgi, but you did it anyway." He glances at her, "And I am so proud of you."

"I am not that nice, Do Kyungsoo." She says. Kyungsoo stays silent, encouraging her to go on.

"I am not selfless. I am selfish. I am trying to love Jongin based on what he is not. What I did is to return him back where he belongs, to Seulgi and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter