Fourteen

Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm home."

Jongin laughs at Taeoh's expression when he hears that his mom is arrived. His round eyes get bigger as he is panicking over the big bucket of fried chicken that he is enjoying with Jongin.

"Uh oh, Umma is coming."

Jongin ruffles his soft hair, "It's okay Taeoh-ya, I will talk to your mom." He whispers before replying Seulgi's greeting.

When he sees Seulgi with red eyes and blotched red nose, he immediately knows that she has been crying, rushing towards her the minute he sees her.

"What's wrong? Are you crying?" Seulgi sniffs silently but leans forward to give him a hug which he can't reply since his fingers are greasy with fried chicken and sauce right now, but Seulgi doesn't seem to mind.

"I talked to Soojung just now." She says

"Then? Did she hurt you somewhere else?"

Seulgi shakes her head weakly, "No. She even gave us her blessing." She sobs, "She is so kind, Jongin-ah. And I felt so horrible to her."

"What did she say?"

"She told me to get back with you because if I wasn't that means that I wasted her sacrifice. And she told me to give a complete family to Taeoh."

Jongin smiles warmly, Soojung that he knows is really kind and put everyone above herself, sometimes even neglecting her own needs. He is thankful for her being this understanding and he hopes that she will find someone that will put her first in his life just as she deserves.

"Then let's give her what she wants. You wouldn't want to hurt her twice, right? Then let's get married."

The way her eyes get bigger in surprise reminds him a lot with Taeoh and he chuckles seeing her lost expressio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter