Five

Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo knows that he shouldn’t be bias towards his students but he always has a soft spot towards Taeoh. Maybe it’s because he reminds him of his childhood when his parents were busy working, trying to climb the corporate ladder and yet neglecting him when he needed his parents the most. Yes they spoil him with their money, he could buy everything that he wanted but he couldn’t buy their attention.

Kyungsoo drives his car as fast as his could to the hospital. He doesn’t know how he makes it to the hospital with his condition. He is not himself since Jongdae called him telling that Taeoh is in the hospital. His legs are trembling, his heart is beating so fast under his ribcage and he finds himself praying for the little boy again and again in his heart, hoping that the boy would make it.

He has food allergy, he can’t eat fish and Kyungsoo forgets to mention about Taeoh’s condition to Soojung. It’s his fault and it’s his negligence that it happens when Taeoh is supposed under his care. He will take the blame if something bad happens to Taeoh. Kyungsoo doesn’t know if he ever forgives himself if something happens to Taeoh.

He runs as fast as he could to the emergency where Taeoh is admitted and there he finds Soojung is sitting on a chair, sobbing quietly in front of the door. Because of his stupid action, people get hurt.

“Kyungsoo oppa?”

Kyungsoo finds Soojung is staring at him, eyes blotched red with tears streaming on her face. And Kyungsoo feels his heart breaking harder.

He has made her cry and Taeoh is in danger.

“Soojung-ah.”

The woman runs into his arms, crying as hard as she could on his embrace.

“It’s all my fault, oppa. I should have seen it.” She stutters and he could only hold her in his arms, quietly shed his own tears for the boy who is struggling for his life inside the emergency room.

“I know how dangerous food allergy is. My boyfriend is also allergic to seafood and he says it is quite life threatening.” Soojung says softly, her fingers gripping Kyungsoo’s even tighter.

“Nothing would happen to Taeoh. He’s a strong boy.” Soojung could only nod weakly in his embrace.

It feels like eternity when a doctor finally appears from the room, bringing them some good news. Taeoh is okay now but he needs to stay in the hospital until he fully recovers and moves him to the norm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter