Unforgivable curse

Orchideous
 
Wu Yifan, seventh year Slytherin, at least he would've been if he stayed at Hogwarts. Instead he opted to transfer to Durmstrang in Bulgaria; for protection. It became clear that Yifan faced a similar fate to him. Taemin wiped his mouth and before he could say anything he was swept up in a bear hug by Yifan who was grinning from ear to ear. "Lee! Long time no see!" After a tight squeeze he let Taemin go, he caught his breath and frowned "you seem happy that I'm here" the elders expression grew sour and he scratched his head. 
 
"I'm not happy to see you" he paused and spun around so Taemin had a perfect view of his beaten back, his robes were completely destroyed and exposed patches of bloody skin "I'm ecstatic" Taemin clenched his teeth and his fists "how dare he" he screeched in his mind. 
"Whenever I hear those gates open" he pointed to steal bars ahead of him
"My heart stops but then I see they just brought another brat down here, and I'm so relived; as long as you don't have long golden hair, as long as you don't have big brown eyes that sparkle in moonlight, if you're not short and slightly snobbish, if you're not the Slytherin quidditch captain or a skilled seamstress. As long as your name isn't Jessica" his voiced cracked at her name "I'm happy. In fact I'm more than happy because if you're here that means for the time being my fiancée is safe"
 
He suddenly felt like , he completely forgot that his family wasn't the only one targeted. There must of been more who have been put through worse and he felt sick again, wondering if the nearby corpse was anyone he knew or simply an unfortunate soul caught up in this mess. "Who...... Is that?" Taemin pointed behind him because he was too squeamish to look. Yifan spun around before he clicked his tongue "some random muggle they thought was Luhan" he walked towards Taemin again but didn't hug him "we are the only alive ones down here" 
 
Taemin only noticed the silence in his head once Yifan turned towards him again. He felt cold and void, as if something was missing.
Taemin sunk to the floor, he put his head between his knees and wrapped his arms around himself. "I can't feel Jonghyun anymore" he expected to be ambushed by a flood of panic with Jonghyun demanding to know where he was but for the first time in months he was left completely alone with his thoughts, it felt empty and he felt numb. He didn't know how to function without Jonghyun anymore. 
It was as if a part of him was ripped away and he was left bleeding and cursing on the floor. He didn't intend to say what he did out loud but once he did and Yifan overheard; his eyes widened and he understood immediately "there's a charm on this dungeon that blocks out any magic of ours, that includes non verbal or whatever connection you have with Jonghyun" Yifan joined him on the floor "Jonghyuni is that really clever Gryfinndor right?" Taemin nodded slightly and Yifan was delighted with his own memory "I thought Jess and I were the only ones" Taemin lifted his head and stared at him.
 
"We figured it out when we were five, pretty lucky considering we've been engaged since before we were born" Yifan placed his hand on his head, he would've ran his fingers through his hair if he had any. "Well now I feel like an " Taemin groaned, rubbing his temples; Yifan was confused "why?" 
Taemin was slightly ashamed of himself "after you left I kind aggravated her a little bit. I used you as a jab and I'm sorry" "wow" Yifan nodded "that's pretty ing rude" "don't worry she put me in the hospital wing afterwards" Taemin added with a sulk, he still remembered the feel of the burns and Jonghyun never leaving his side.
 
Tears welled up in his eyes. What if he was trapped there forever. What if Jonghyun forgets him and moves on, he imagined Jonghyun's life with someone else and as selfish as it was, the idea of Jonghyun being happy without him felt like a stab to his stomach and even worse was the thought of Jonghyun realising what a piece of he really was that twisted the knife. He let the tears flow down and Yifan wasn't fazed at all. "what are they going to do to me?" Taemin asked, turning into a shaky mess while Yifan seemed nonchalant as he shrugged. "I'm actually not sure. The ones that pay are sent home but I'm not sure how the negotiating works. Those idiots always bring muggles mistaking them for one of us, so Jaejoong just kills them. You're the wrong Lee but you're still a pureblood so I have no idea what they're going to do to you" 
 
"Great. ing great!" After the initial shock and despair Taemin was just angry, he wasn't afraid of dying he was afraid of what would happen to his loved ones if he did die and he didn't need some psychotic squib toying with him. "Are they going to shave my hair too?" Taemin said with a snarl; he remembered Yifan having a thick head of hair. Yifan burst into laughter "no no no! I did this myself" he patted his scalp "see when they torture us the hair is the first thing they grab, so I decided to make it hard for them and cut it all off"
 
"They?" Taemin raised an eyebrow and Yifan nodded, he became less cheerful and more somber. It was clear the torture had taken a tole on his personality, he switched so easily from emotion to emotion; Taemin cringed at the thought of the same thing happening to him. "Jaejoong and his slave. I don't understand how a squib managed to put one of the best Aurors in the world under the Imperius curse" Taemin's head was spinning, it was too much information for him to process. He wasn't the smart one, Jonghyun was. His happy thoughts of Jonghyun was cut off by the sound heavy foot steps and clanking metal.
 
Yifan shut his eyes, he evened out his breathing, he almost looked like he was meditating but it was obvious neither of them would find peace. "Close your eyes" Yifan whispered "it's easier if you close your eyes" but Taemin was unable to even blink, he was paralysed. 
 
A tall and burly man stood before him. It was Yunho, Taemin met him once at a gala when his father introduced him to 'The head of the British Auror office' 
He twiddled his wand between his fingers and wordlessly cast a charm to burn the rotting Luhan look-a-like. He silently turned to Taemin and Yifan, and squatted to their level on the floor. Yunho raised his wand to Taemin's neck and He immediately shut his eyes, taking Yifan's advice.
 
 
"Crucio"