I'm not your girlfriend!

love isn't a game

 

CHAPTER 9

IT was school day again, you, like usual was sitting at your sit, you spotted Min Soo and suddenly remember about his confession, you look away but it was obvious that he could still see your reflection on the window, you went to your locker at the back of the class.

“___-ah” you hear Min Soo calling for you from your back.

“y.. yeah” you turn around facing him.

“about my confession..” he said shyly and suddenly there were a loud gasping sound.

“___ accept it!” somebody said suddenly.

“WHAT?!” you were shocked.

“accept it! Be his girlfriend!” you heard the boys said.

“SAY WHAT?!” you blush.

“just be his girlfriend!” you heard the girls say it.

“uh..” you were blur.

“BE HIS GIRLFRIEND!” they all scream at you.

“OK!” you shouted and you quickly cover your mouth, they were all cheering and suddenly the door was opened, Young Min walk in.

“morning!” he said brightly.

“wow Young Min, you just missed the good part!” some boys started cornering him.

“what is it?” he said with a smile.

“look at ___ she just get a boyfriend!” the cheer.

“WHAT!” he scream, shock.

“___ you daebak!” the boys make a thumbs up at you.

Young Min stare at you and you look away, you feel like dying, Min Soo sit back at his place, the three of you were silent.

YOU were walking alone on the walk way when somebody tap you on the shoulder, you spun around, it was Min Soo.

“about earlier.. I’m so sorry!” he bow.

“it’s ok” you said weakly.

“how about some ice-cream?” he offer, you lit up, it’s your favorite  food, you nod.

“here you go” he handed you a vanilla ice-cream.

“gomawoyo” you it.

“it’s the least I can do.. I’m sorry.. again” he said and lower his head.

“I’m telling you.. it’s ok” you smile and patted his back.

“the reason..” he said slowly.

“what?” you didn’t hear what he just said.

“the reason why I like you is your kindness” he said and he lean in to you and kiss your forehead, you were shocked.

“I like you since the first time I see you” he smile, you blush.

“t.. thanks” you said and pretended to look at the time “I.. I should go” you stood up.

“I’m sorry..” he said it for almost the tenth time.

“it’s ok.. I’ll see you tomorrow” you disappeared in the crowd of people.