my day with you

love isn't a game

 

CHAPTER 18

‘wait.. did he just say.. no way..’ you look at him, he’s gazing into your eyes.

“I like you, I really do” he said again.

“I.. I..” you can’t seem to say a thing, blushing.

“it’s ok, you can give me the answer when you’re ready” he said softly and handed Pie.

“Kwang Min..” you call slowly.

“yeah” he look at you.

“I’ll see you soon” you said and smile to him, he walk away.

“see you soon too” he wave, he put on a smile.

YOU enter your house, you sneak Pie with you since he weren’t allow in the house.

“ah Pie.. why did he confess to me just now.. I’m getting confused” you patted his head.

“meow..” he duck his head into your hand, you giggle.

THERE is a carnival near your housing area, you were so excited because your mom finally allow you to go alone, it’s been a week after Kwang Min’s confession, you were too shy to see him again, same with Min Soo, but he didn’t seem too burden about it.

‘boys are so weird sometimes’ you thought then blush.

“who’s next?” the worker call up, you realized that you’re up to ride the roller-coaster.

“me!” you shouted happily.

You put your seat-belt on and turn to your right, a guy.

“hey” he said, you were shocked.

“Young Min! what are you doing here?!” you blush.

“looking after you” he said calmly.

“what for, I‘m not a baby” you were trying to get off, he pull your waist.

“don’t be crazy” he said and pull the handle bar down.

“but..” the roller-coaster started moving, you shrike and hold on to his hand.

“ha-ha-ha” he giggle suddenly, you stare at him.

“what?” you feel angry.

“you wimp” he was mocking you, you push his hand away.

“if you’re scared just hold on to me” he hold your hand tightly.

YOU felt like dying, you slam yourself on the bench, you look up at Young Min who’s standing beside you, you glare at him ‘I hate you..’ you feel like puking.

“are you ok?” he ask, looking concern.

“is puking ok to you?” you feel like kicking his knee.

“wait here, I’ll get you a wet towel” he ran off.

‘what are you trying to do Young Min.. I don’t get it..’ you take short rest.

“I like you.. why can’t you get it..” you hear voices, your eyes twitch, you saw a figure, kneeling in front of you, you quickly stood up.

“huh.. finally you wake up” it was Young Min.

“did you say something Young Min?” you look into his eyes.

“say what?” he look at you, didn’t get what you’re saying.

*************************************************this story is going to end soon^^*****************************************************

                                    Well, what did you heard? Is it true?? Hehe

                                                            25.11.2011