on the roof

love isn't a game

 

CHAPTER 12

‘falling for you Kwang Min is wonderful’ you smile like an idiot.

“ah my first time feeling like this.. it isn’t so bad” you giggle.

It’s been a week since Hyun Seong left and you don’t think anything is going to change but.. your thought was wrong(maybe) you went to the roof and you find Min Soo was lying at the edge, he cover his face with a book, but you still can recognize him, you walk to him, wondering what he is       doing.

“Min Soo-ah” you call him in a soft voice, he didn’t respond.

“Min Soo-ah, are you ok?” you call again.

“wake up Min Soo” you said as you pull the book off his face, he suddenly grab your hand, you were shocked. He pull himself up close to your face.

“Min Soo-ah” you call again, blushing.

“be with me.. by my side” he whisper close to your ear, you blush again.

“I love you and I want you to know that” he kiss your cheek.

‘what.. what did he just do?!’ you touch your cheek with your other hand, your heart beat fast. You stare at him, don’t know what to say.

“please be with me, I want you” he said again.

Suddenly the door open, somebody walk in ‘what.. who’ you stare hard, can’t quit recognize who, it’s a boy and he was shock to see Min Soo so close to you.

“___-ah” he call “I’ve fallen for you don’t go to him”.

“what” you said in a low voice, almost cry.

*******************now everything got messy*******************

                        Do you want to guest who? Hehehe