chocolate is a flavour of love?

love isn't a game

 

YOU look at Young Min, he’s looking at you like you’re an alien or something that is not human, you show him your fist, he didn’t budged, you look down, shy of the annoyer. Then you heard Min Soo whispering at you, you look at him.

            “what is it..” you said

            “teacher..” he whisper slowly, you didn’t hear it.

            “what?” you said.

            “KIM ___!!” the teacher scream your name, you we’re shocked.

            “NAE!” you stood up in a ziff.

            “what were you doing?!” he said sternly, you blush, afraid too.

            “uh.. ani..” you said, scared to death.

            “go stand in the hallway” he order you and you walk out pass Young Min, he make a thumbs up at you, you spank his head, he ached.

            YOU’RE standing in the hallway, people were staring at you and laughing, you lowered your head and blush ‘aish.. this is so unfair!’ you mumble in your head.

            “Kim ___” somebody call your name, you look up.

            “uh.. Kwang Min” you said, smiling.

            “I see your hallucinating again, right?” he giggle.

            “aniyo..” you pout.

            “ha-ha-ha, ara.. I’m going now.. oh here” he handed you something “good luck” he cheer and walk away.

            “chocolate bread..” you look at it and smile ‘you’re so caring’ you sing in your heart.

            AS the day was over, you grab your bag and look at Min Soo and Young Min, you walk towards Min Soo, he blush, you smile.

            “Min Soo-ah, did I hallucinate in class?” you ask suddenly.

            “huh.. yeah” he said shyly, you just nod. Young Min watch you, weird.

            “say.. ___ want to walk home together?” Min Soo said suddenly, you smile.

            “sure” you reply politely.

            “___-ah” Young Min suddenly call you up, you walk to his sit.

            “what is it?” you said rudely, glaring at him.

            “uh.. never mind” he look at you and walk out.

            Uhhh.. mianhaeyo guys ..I think I’m running out of idea.. ><