I pick you

love isn't a game

 

CHAPTER 20

“ouch..” you look around you, Min Soo is sleeping beside your bed, wires everywhere and a mask, you saw a calendar, your eyes widenen.. ‘what happened’ you thought.

“___, you’re awake?” Min Soo was looking at you, tears roll down his cheek.

“what happened?” you ask him,as you felt pain everywhere.

“you got hit by a car and was unconscious for two weeks” he smile at you.

“oh, where’s my mom?” you said, looking around.

“she went home, I think she need to rest” he said softly.

“and the twins?” you can stop asking.

“they’ll be here soon” he smile sweetly.

“have you been taking care of me all this time?” you ask him another question.

“huh” he blush, so did you.

‘if.. he did so, then he must really care about me.. why can’t I just make a decision between this three guys, do I like them all or something, how can I be so selfish’ you cried.

“__-ah, don’t cry..” he wipe your tears away.

‘those twin.. they deserve a better person..’ you thought again, there was a knock at the door, it’s Kwang Min and Young Min, you smile, all the boy that confess to you.

“how are you feeling?” Kwang Min ask you sweetly.

“how could you be so clumsy” Young Min tease you, he still smiling.

“well, I’m just glad you’re awake” Min Soo smile, all three of them stood in front of you.

‘Kwang Min, you and you’re concerns’, Young Min, the mocking and crazy person, Min Soo.. I still didn’t get to know you.. you must be nice too’ you smile at them.

ONE month later, November, Hyun Seong had already leave for university, you were walking home from school, somebody call you up, Min Soo.

“hey” he said, smiling.

“hey” you greet him, smiling back, something you’re going to say.

“why are you smiling like that?” he ask shyly.

“I have a present for you” you giggle.

“really?!” he seems excited.

“close your eyes” you order him, he put his hand over his face.

“what is..” he feel something on his cheek, he open his eyes, he blush “did you just..”.

“I like you” you said, smiling “yup, I just kiss you!” you giggle.

“oh my gosh!” he blush like a ,mad person.

“my wife!!” you were shocked, it was Young Min and Kwang Min, you stick out your tongue, laughing, mocking Young Min.

“ha-ha-ha-ha” Kwang Min just laugh at Min Soo’s expression.

“come back here!” Young Min run after you.

“ha-ha-ha, you lost Young Min” you mock him.

You, Kwang Min, Young Min and Min Soo walk down the park, peace, everything is sweet, smiling is all you feel like doing, happy.

*************************************************************THE END*******************************************************************

                        Well, what did you think, I’m feeling like a sequal..

                                    he-he-he, thanks for reading this~~^^

                                           not to forget all the support and comments! <3 <3

sorry I take so long to upload this #forgot to press publish# pabo me! haha! xD