confession

love isn't a game

 

CHAPTER 6

YOU were walking weakly, dragging your body to school didn’t seem as a good idea, you bump into someone, you snap out of your hallucination.

“oh, mianhaeyo..” you bow.

“are you ok ___?” you look up and a sense of guilt pass threw you.

“Min Soo! Sorry again about yesterday.. he’s n..” you were about to say when Min Soo put his finger at your lips.

“it’s ok.. as I were saying yesterday..” he rub the back of his neck.

“yeah?” you look at him, puzzled.

“I.. li..” he can’t seem to get it out, you just wait patiently.

“go on..” you said in a soft tone.

“hyung! Please.. stop it already!” Kwang Min giggle, Young Min keep tickling him. They suddenly stopped, shock by something.

“I like you!” Min Soo said, blushing, you blush as well.

“___!” Kwang Min scream.

“huh?” you spun around, and was shock to see Kwang Min and Young Min, jaw open.

‘this.. i.. aish!’ you said in your heart and run away leaving Min Soo, Young Min stare at him. ‘so.. you like her’ Young Min said in his heart ‘I knew it’ Kwang Min lowered his head.

CLASS was like usual, except the way you were feeling and the way that somebody was feeling towards you, you can feel Min Soo looking at you and Young Min staring at you.

“Min Soo.. stop looking at ___ and that goes for Young Min too” the teacher suddenly said and they both blush.

‘hah.. serve you right’ you suddenly said in your heart, happy.

“what’s going on?” the person next to you said, she’s your best friend.

“oh.. nothing” you said, smiling.

AS class ended that day you quickly grab your bag leaving Young Min and Min Soo to them self, like you could care less.

“I hate this day” you said as you skip merrily to an ice-cream stand, you smile.

“hey..” you hear somebody calling near your ear, you were shock, you spun around.

“Kwang Min-ah.. you scare me!” you giggle.

“I was too” Kwang Min said suddenly, you felt weird.

“what do you mean?” you eat your ice-cream like you did care to what he’s saying.

“about Min Soo’s confession” he said suddenly, you choke.

“uh!” the ice-cream got messy.

“mianhaeyo!” he said as he took out his napkin and wipe the ice-cream off your lips.

“gomawoyo..” you said and blush, Kwang Min had never been so close to you before, he smile sweetly and you smile back.

“come, let’s walk home together” he stood up and hold out his hand.

“nae!” you smile like a kid and took his hand.

JUST as you arrive home you quickly went to your room and suddenly something caught your eyes, it’s Kwang Min’s bread, you smile ‘I like him.. his nice!’ you eat the bread and your heart fluttered, something’s changing.