just trying to catch up

love isn't a game

 

CHAPTER 10

IT was two week after the accident with Min Soo, you were walking under some Sakura tree’s, the petals were falling gently, it feels so cool and calm and you were singing, happy.

‘this is so nice’ you said in your heart and you keep on walking and you could see some fences, from there you could see more Sakura tree . You quickly walk up to it.

‘wow, so many petals..’ as petals gently fall down, you could see a figure, standing, smiling, you felt weird ‘who is that?’ you squint your eyes trying to get a better look at who it is.

“hey..”.

“who the..” your eyes winded ‘Young Min?!’ you heart filled with disgust.

“I was waiting for you” he said suddenly.

“are you crazy” you said in a cold way and stare at him.

“why didn’t you tell me that Min Soo confess to you?” you back away from him.

“what, does it concern you?” you felt so angry all of the sudden.

“of course, I care about you.. my to be wife” he smirk.

“yah..” you relax at his stupid question.

“I’m serious, I do care about you Kim ___” he said, his voice sounded soft and he smiled.

“I won’t fall for you” you smile to him, trying to irritate him.

“but.. if I fall for you, will you marry me?” he smile again, you somehow blush.

“get lost” you walk away and sigh ‘huh.. you ruin my day’ you recap again the moment Min Soo confess to you. Everything is a mess now, it’s impossible to fix this mess, unless in some un-logic way Kwang Min confess to you, you thought hard and give up quickly.

“I’m home” you announce as you take off your shoes.

“oh ___ honey.. I’m glad your home, could you give this to Hyun Seong?” your mom handed you a basket of fruit.

“sure..” you said and you put your shoes back on.

You knock on the door and in less not then 20 minutes the door was burst open, Hyun Seong smile and led you in.

“yes ___ can I help you?” he said politely.

“my mom want me to give you this” you hold out the basket.

“oh.. thank you” he smile.

“um.. I want to ask you something” you said, shy.

“yeah, go on” he smiled as he let you in.

“I have  a boyfriend” you said slowly and lower your head.

“uh, I see congratulations” he smile but you know he’s shock, you smile back.

“but.. I hardly know him” you sounded sad, he patted your head.

“it’s ok ___, you’ll like him eventually” he try to comfort you.

“I’m.. in love with somebody else” you said suddenly and you cover your mouth, you were shock but what just slip out, his eyes winded.

=flashback=

“oppa is going over sea to study” Hyun Seong said just as he open the door to led you out, your eyes winded in shock.

“what..” your eyes water.

“yeah.. I got a letter on behalf the university I sign up” he smile.

“oppa..” you cry.

“it’s ok.. everything will turn up ok, trust me” he patted your head and hug you.

=end of flashback=