you're my reason

love isn't a game

 

CHAPTER 14

‘saeng.. why didn’t you just tell her’ he cross his arm and set it on his desk, he hid face. It’s been a long time already that he know that his saeng have a crush on somebody.

TWO years ago, Young Min and Kwang Min were playing in their garden, they were painting when you came with your own painting set, you sit between them.

“Kwang Min-ah your painting is so lovely” you make puppy eyes at him.

“what about mine ___?” Young Min put up his painting to you.

“bleh, it’s ugly” you stick out your tongue.

“huh..” he seems angry.

“h.. hyung, your painting is much more lovelier” Kwang Min try to comfort him.

“I hate you!” he ran inside.

“___-ah..” Kwang Min felt guilty.

“don’t worry Kwang Min I was just kidding” you smile “you’re special.. he-he” you giggle, he blush, you didn’t know Young Min was peeking at you and it seems obvious, he thought as he hid behind the curtains.

‘you.. like my saeng?’ he tremble.

MIN Soo was waiting for you, the both of you were a team for a given project on science to work together and you decided to just finish it up today.

“let’s go” you said as you walk pass him.

“where are we going?” he ask you as you were walking down the stairs.

“let’s just hang out at the library” you said shortly.

“agreeable” he giggle, you just smile.

As you arrive at the library you find a place that isn’t so crowded. The library is pretty quit that day since it seems like it’s going to rain again, you didn’t say a thing.

“___ aren’t you hungry” Min Soo ask to kill the silent.

“nope” you answer as you peek at him from the book that you’re reading.

“ar..” he was about to ask when your stomach growl.

“uh..” you just blush, he giggle.

“I’ll get you something” he said as he stood up.

“ok, come back soon” you wave to him.

“of course” he smile.

‘why did I just wave at him?’ you just blush.

IT started to rain when Min Soo came back to the library, he was soaked wet, you were shocked that he was still smiling at you as he handed you the food.

“are you ok?” you ask as you took the food.

“yeah” he smile.

“no you’re not” you took off your school jacket and dry the rain off his hair, he blush.

“let’s just go home” you clean up your stuff quickly as you can.

“you’re really sweet” he said suddenly “you really care about me” you blush.

‘please stop this Min Soo, I might fall for you’ you were trying to calm yourself.

******************************************************so.. what you think??***********************************************************

                        Are you going to fall for Min Soo??! He-he-he-he.. ^^