are you ok?

love isn't a game

 

CHAPER 16

“Young Min?! what are you doing?!” you push him off but he won’t budge.

“I want you to fall for me!” somehow you feel touched by his words.

“get lost!” you push him as hard as you can.

“mianhaeyo..” he sounded sincere.

“snap out of it Young Min!” you cupped his face.

“I can’t” he was about to cry, you still didn’t get why he is behaving like that.

“Young Min..” you hug him, weird.

YOU end up sending Young Min home, you met up with Kwang Min, he was stunned to see you two together, you acted cool.

“hyung.. are you ok?” he ask, worried.

“y.. yeah” he put on a fake smile.

“he was just helping me out” you said, smiling.

“oh..” Kwang Min took Young Min’s hand.

“see you tomorrow” you said walking away from their house.

YOU slam your body on the bed ‘what’s the matter with you Young Min.. I’m sure you’re just disappointed that I’m not falling for you’ you smirk.

 “___-ah” you heard a voice calling you from outside your house, you open your window.

“nae” it was Kwang Min.

“can I talk to you?” he ask suddenly.

“yeah.. sure, wait” you said, close your window and ran downstairs.

“what is it?” you ask as you open the door.

“let’s go somewhere” he said suddenly.

“where to?” you ask, shy.

“just to the park” he smile, sweet.

“is something wrong with my hyung?” he ask suddenly.

“I.. I don’t know” you were stunned.

“whatever it is.. thanks for walking him home” he gaze into your eyes.

“um.. nae” you blush, his eyes looks dreamy.

A week later, your project was finally finished, you feel relief but at the same time disappointed, because you can’t hang out with Min Soo like you did for the past week.

You were cleaning up your stuff as the school had pass, you feel like someone is walking towards you, you spun around.

“__-ah, let’s walk home together” it was Young Min.

“say what.. are you sick?” you put the back of your hand at his forehead.

“we’ll walk with Kwang Min too” he is trying to please you.

“urgh, ok” you blush and you saw the disappointment on Min Soo’s face.

“annyeong” you wave to him.

Kwang Min, Young Min and you were walking pass the bridge it was really quite and it started to get awkward. Kwang Min suddenly sigh, you look at him.

“so.. __, how was school today?” he ask, smiling.

“it’s great, I get an A for my project” you smile back.

“huyng?” he look at Young Min.

“mine’s great too” he whistle.

“yeah right, don’t listen to him Kwang Min, he got a..” Young Min cover your mouth.

“she’s a liar saeng, don’t listen to her” he was nervous.

“he got a B!” you pull Young Min’s hand off.

“ha-ha-ha” Kwang Min chuckle.

“waeyo?” you blush.

“you two are always like this” he chuckle again.

‘aish saeng.. would you just tell her your feeling.. I’m only doing this so she would hate me’ he thought in his heart, looking at him laughing doesn’t make him feel better.

*********************************************************how was it?*******************************************************************

                                                Sorry if it’s kind of boring ><