breakfast with someone nice

love isn't a game

 

CHAPTER 7

It’s weekend and you were sitting around behind your house in early of the morning.

“Pie!” you were calling for your pet cat ‘where could he be?.. oh, don’t tell me..’ you got the idea of where could your pet have wander to, you walk to your door step and peek a look at the street, you felt nervous and walk slowly to your two block away neighbor, your saw a figure.

“hey you cat bully!” you call up in an angry tone, he was shock.

“___ what are you doing here?!” he call back.

“Young Min let go of my cat!” you scream.

“huh.. I don’t want your cat, he’s the one that come to me” he said coolly.

“right, who wants to come to you?!” you said, kneeling on the ground calling your cat.

“you?” he said suddenly, you look up at him.

“say what?” you stand up while patting your cat, he walks over to you.

“didn’t you come to me just now?” he said and rest his hand on the wall near you.

“excuse me?!” you said, angry, blushing.

“you’re here.. in front of me.. you came to me” he said again, staring directly at you.

“I don’t have time for this!” you started to walk away but he pull your hand.

“tell me, your falling for me, right?” he smirk.

“yah! Young Min you pabo!” you kick his knee and run away.

“hyung.. what are you doing?” Kwang Min show up from nowhere.

“nothing..” he walks towards him.

“haih hyung.. when will you stop this madness” he sigh.

“huh” Young Min was blur, Kwang Min walks away.

‘I hate you Young Min!’ you squeeze your cat, he scream and scratch your hand you scream ‘aish.. I’ll ge..’ you were about to chase after him when you accidently bump into somebody, you look up.

“___ what are you doing here early in the morning?” it’s Hyun Seung.

“oh.. Hyun Seung oppa, aniyo.. I was just playing with Pie” you said shyly.

“well, be careful ok” he pat your head and headed to his house.

“ok” you said brightly and salute him.

“___ want to join me for breakfast?” he call up, you smile and start to jump around.

“oh yeah!” you said in a hyper way, he giggle.

“ha-ha-ha, kyeopta” Hyun Seung smile and led you in.

BREAKFAST was wonderful, you can’t even believe that he can cook that good. You stood up and headed out, you thank him for the meal and put on your shoes.

“ah, that was great!” you stretch your arms.

“___” it was Kwang Min.

“Kwang Min-ah” you quickly put down your arms and blush.

“great day today” he offer you his sweet smile, you blush even more.

“yup, great” you smile back and keep blushing ‘why am I blushing?!’ you puff.

“want to go for a walk in the park?” Kwang Min suddenly said.