under the rain

love isn't a game

 

CHAPTER 11

‘uh.. I can’t believe this’ tears roll down your cheek.

THE next morning, you were awaken by a loud noise from downstairs, it’s Hyun Seong, you scramble down and he smile at you as he saw you.

“where are you going?” you ask, afraid if his already living.

“I’m going away for a month” he rub the back of his neck.

“no.. no you can’t who will talk to me if you’re not here” you almost cry.

“don’t worry, I’ll be back.. I just have to settle a couple of things” he smile.

“no, then you’ll leave me for your study” you cry.

“come here, let me hug you for the last time” he put on a big smile, you run to him.

“___-ah, don’t worry.. he will only be going for two years” your mom chuckled.

“that’s too long” you look up to him.

“still he’s going to visit you once every two month” your mom said, smiling.

“eh..” you blush.

“nae.. and I’ll come to visit you every two month” he smile.

“ah, you trick me to cry for you” you hid behind your mom, shy.

“ha-ha-ha-ha” the three of you laugh.

THE school bell ring, you went to the roof and sit on the floor, you open your bag and took out your lunch when suddenly somebody showed up, you were stunned.

“Min Soo-ah what are you doing here?” you felt weird.

“um.. they keep forcing me to accompany you” he blush.

“oh, I see” you just smile.

“can I sit here?” he ask politely.

“sure” you move away a little bit.

“aren’t you cold up here.. it’s the middle of September now” he said, concern.

“a little bit maybe” you smile and he suddenly took off his jacket.

“I don’t want you get sick” he covered your lap.

“gomawoyo” you blush.

IT started to rain just as school was over, you didn’t bring an umbrella so you make an annoyed face and mumble to yourself ‘so you decided to rain when I didn’t bring my umbrella’ you mumble and didn’t realize someone was looking at you.

“what’s with that face?”.

“huh.. Kwang Min-ah” you blush.

“let me send you home” he open his umbrella and smile, he look dreamy you thought.

“ok” you went to his side.

“why are you standing so far from me, come closer” Kwang Min said suddenly and inch closer to you till his shoulder hit yours, you blush madly and your heart beat faster.

You didn’t even talk because you were too nervous and you knew that Kwang Min is not the talkative type. You take a deep breath and peek at him.

“h.. how was your study?” you ask to broke the silent.

“it’s ok.. yours?” he smile, you felt like melting.

“f.. fine too” you said, shy.

It fell silent again, you arrive home and before you could run inside Kwang Min grab your hand, you look at him, weird.

“here for you” he handed you a chocolate bar.

“eh, gomawoyo!” you smile as you took it, your hand touched.

“take care” he smile sweetly, you blush.

“see you again Kwang Min” you wave, he nod, smile and walk away.

**************************************Aish.. I think I’m running out of idea again ..kyaaaa XD**********************************

            Thanks for the subscriber and for the readers ..what do you think??

                        Please comment ~~ I like comments ~~~~hahahaha