I don't get it

love isn't a game

 

CHAPTER 13

“aaaah!!!” you scream just as you enter your bedroom, nobody was home so you go nuts, you kneeled on the floor, you cup your cheek with both of your hand.

‘why does it have to be so messy!!’ you scream in your heart.

=flashback=

“I’ve been liking you for a long time and because of the bet I was sure I have a chance to get you.. but now..” he post and you look at him, blushing.

“___ I want you to be my wife!” he scream, the wind blew gently.

“Young Min..” you call softly.

“are you crazy I’m 16!!” you shouted and shook your hand off from Min Soo.

“____” Min Soo fall just as you stood up.

“stop this, you people are insane!” you ran to the door and shove Young Min till he fall.

=end of flashback=

“huh! I’m going to kill you Young Min” you stare out your window, you saw Young Min and Kwang Min walking on the street, you glare.

“I don’t believe you Young Min!” you shouted, they both were stunned.

“what is she talking about hyung?” Kwang Min ask.

“IDK” he answered shortly.

“huh!” you slam close your window.

“I hate you!” you said as your pour out everything from your school bag, everything scatter on the floor, there it is, the chocolate.

“Kwang Min-ah.. what should I do now?!” you hold the chocolate “I really don’t trust your twin.. a bully like that, heh” you said, annoyed.

“___” you mom was standing at the door, you were shocked.

“omma..” you blush.

“why are you calling that chocolate.. don’t tell me” your mom smirk.

“ah, aniyo omma” you were so scared and you can’t stop blushing, mad.

“so honey.. you like him” your mom say that word again.

“aniyo omma!” you cover your face.

“ha-ha-ha, it’s up to you honey” your mom smile and went away.

‘ottokhae!’ you close your bedroom door and slam your body on the bed.

THE next day, you were doing a good job avoiding both Min Soo and Young Min, till you bump into Kwang Min, you almost fall and you blush.

“____-ah gwenchana?” he hold your waist to avoid you from falling.

“n..nae” you try to calm down.

“anyway.. about my hyung, did he do something to you?” he ask suddenly.

“huh.. um” you nod.

“what did he do?” he ask desperately.

“he make a crazy joke again..” you said, didn’t know if to tell or not.

“oh, I see” awkward.

“it’s ok, don’t worry Kwang Min” you smile to him.

*****************************************************hm.. awkward isn’t it*************************************************************

                        Hehehe, mian guys, I don’t know what to say XD