falling in love

love isn't a game

 

CHAPTER 8

“here” Kwang Min handed you a bottle of mineral water.

“gomawoyo” you took it.

“so.. ___ what were you arguing with Young Min earlier?” Kwang Min said suddenly.

“huh..” you tilt your head, you know exactly what he was talking about but you don’t want to open up that story again ‘Young Min is a pabo’ you said in your heart.

“you don’t want to talk about it, I see” he read your mind.

“um..” you felt guilty, it started to get awkward.

“mianhaeyo” he said and lower his head.

“aniyo Kwang Min.. I’m the one that should be sorry” you blush.

“nae, I get it” he look up at you smile, you felt like melting.

“I.. I..” you were trying to say something.

“yeah?” he smile, you blush even more and suddenly you slap yourself.

“ouch!” you scream, Kwang Min was shock.

“a.. are you ok ___” he touch your hand, you froze “are you having a fever?” he put his hand at your forehead, you feel like exploding and you look away.

“I.. I’m f.. fine” you touch your face, it’s totally hot maybe explosive.

“are you sure” he said softly and you suddenly stood up.

“I’m going home!” you walk away and suddenly trip on a rock.

“___!” Kwang Min run towards you.

“I’m ok.. ouch!” you sprain your ankle.

“hop on my back” Kwang Min order you, you were shocked.

“what!” you blush and he lowered his back for you.

“come on, before it gets serious” he insisted.

“no.. I’m ok” you try to sit up but fall.

“do you want me to carry you like a bride or something” he said suddenly and you quickly hop on his back, you blush.

“sorry if I’m heavy” you wrap your arm around his neck.

“you’re not heavy at all, we use to do this when we’re young remember” he giggle.

“ah.. ha-ha-ha-ha” you laugh remembering your crazy childhood with him.

‘Kwang Min.. I think I’m falling for you..’ you said in your heart and rest your head on his shoulder and somehow you fall asleep.

YOU were awaken by loud noises, you found yourself on your bed and there were a packet of chocolate bread on your table, you walk to it and found a note beside it.

‘get well soon’ it says and you felt like you’re really falling hard for him, you blush.