is my end near

love isn't a game

 

CHAPTER 19

A couple of days after the fun fair ended, there is somebody at the door, you quickly ran to the door, with a smile on your face you open the door, your eyes winded.

“opppa!” you hug the person, it’s Hyun Seong.

“how’s my favorite neighbor?” he ruffle your hair.

“I’m good, looking at you” you giggle.

“well, I told you I would only be gone for a month” he look at you.

“oh right, he-he” you step away from him, shy.

“where’s your mom?” he ask looking around, searching.

“she’s out” you said, smiling.

“hm, so how about..” he was asking something, blush.

“about what?” you were blur.

“you know.. your boyfriend” he said slowly.

“uh!” you blush, he giggle “I’m confused” you blush.

“about?” he ask, concern.

“I still don’t know who is wining oppa” you said, looking sad.

“it’s ok, you’ll know, soon” he seems pretty sure, you just blush.

IT was school day, there is no teacher and you, like usual, sitting at your table ‘blah-blah’ you mumble alone, bored, and something hit your head ‘blah.. ??  what the..’ you mumble, Young Min is looking at you.

“what do you want?” you ask him, annoyed.

“he-he-he” he show off his sweet smile, you didn’t even melt.

“___ do you want to walk home together?” it was Min Soo.

“sure” you smile to him, he smile back, your heart beat fast, you try to stay calm, weird.

‘wait.. didn’t heart beat is the sign of falling in love?’ you start to make weird conclusion, Young Min threw another paper ball at you, you were shocked and you stare at him.

“it doesn’t mean you’re falling for him” he said suddenly.

‘wh.. is it that obvious!!” you hide your face ‘damn you Young Min’, you blush.

YOU were cleaning up your stuff, you told Min Soo to wait at the gate, Young Min suddenly walk up to you, you look at him.

“what is it?” you make an annoyed face.

“you’re so insensitive” he said coldly, you were shocked.

“huh.. what are you talking about?” you said, hurt.

“all this time, you didn’t even realized right?” he was being so cold.

“what are you saying?” you grab your bag.

“this” he took a paper ball under your desk, he open it, you’re eyes winded, there is something written on it “you never realized it right” tears show up in his eyes, he ran out.

“Young Min..” you look at the paper ‘I love you’ you open all the paper ball he threw at you, you felt really stupid, with a heavy feeling you went to the school gate.

“are you ok __” Min Soo look at your face, pale.

“yeah I’m ok” you were hallucinating again, so confused, Min Soo, Kwang Min and now.. Young Min.. what is going to happ..

“___ !!” you heard Min Soo screaming your name, a car, everything turn black..

*******************************************well.. something happened***************************************************

                                            thanks for all the support and comments , I like it <3

                                                              ONE MORE CHAPTER TO GO x)