my first kiss is ruined!

love isn't a game

 

CHAPTER 5

            YOU slam your bedroom door, your mom was shocked, you cry beside your bed.

            “Young Min you dirt!” you scream out loud and hear your mother scolding you from downstairs, you cry much more.

            “dirt! dirt! my first kiss!” you make it as a big deal as you’ve never kissed before.

            “___?” somebody called, you wipe your tears and open your window, it’s Hyun Seung.

            “nae oppa?” you said sadly.

            “are you alright?” he ask, concern.

            “yeah.. just that stupid Young Min” you lowered your head, shy.

            “what did he do now?” he ask in his soft tone, making you comfortable.

            “he.. he ki.. kiss me” you said and hid your face in your hand.

            “huh..” Hyun Seung was shocked, he blush “he ki.. kiss you?” he ask, not sure.

            “nae..” you said and nod ‘what am I doing?!’ you blush madly.

            “don’t be shy ___” he smile “everybody experience this kind of thing” you look at him.

            “maybe Young Min likes you?” he said suddenly.

            “huh.. HAHAHAHA” you burst in laughter, Hyun Seung was shocked.

            “yah pabo! You’re going to burst my ear!” you hear a familiar tone and look down on the street, Young Min and Kwang Min.

            “bug off!” you scream “get lost already!” you started to get something, it’s your shoe, you threw out of the window, you were hoping it would hit Young Min, but..

            “ouch!” Kwang Min scream he fell and rub his head.

            “___-ah” Hyun Seung look at you.

            “mianhae Kwang Min!!” you ran out of your bedroom towards Kwang Min, Hyun Seung follow, you felt guilty and you lowered your head.

            “mianhaeyo..” you said again.

            “come, let me help you out” Hyun Seung said and he carry Kwang Min inside his house and took out the first aid kit.

            “see what you did” Young Min glare at you, you lowered your head and start to cry.

            “hyung..” Kwang Min pat your back “it’s ok ___ I’m fine” he said kindly.

            “hmph.. weak” Young Min cross his arm.

            “how are you going to win Young Min if you keep teasing her” Kwang Min said suddenly, your  eyes winded and you look up.

            “win what?” you interrupted.

            “didn’t you remember.. the bet?” Young Min said, halfway shock.

            “you forgot?” Kwang Min was shock too.

            “bet..?” you recall ‘if you start to like him, you have to marry him!’ you blush “are you crazy!” you blast, Hyun Seung was shocked.

            “you forgot!” Young Min shook his head, you blush madly.