the bet

love isn't a game

 

CHAPTER 1

            SCHOOL day is always boring and it’s still two class away from home free. Your sitting peacefully at your seat when Young Min threw a paper ball at your face, you stare at him like you’re going to eat him after class is over.

            ‘what’s the matter with him..’ you said in your heart and look at your left, the window, you saw a reflection in it, somebody is looking at you, you turn to your right, Min Soo.

            “hey..” he whisper in a low voice, you smile and turn to the black board.

            RINGGGG!! The school bell cry, you sit up happily and took your bag and run to the door, you saw Kwang Min walking towards you, he smile.

            “oh Kim___ is Young Min in there?” he ask politely.

            “yah stupid, you’re blocking the door” somebody push you from the back and you fell.

            “Young Min hyung..” Kwang Min look at him, he turn to you and offer you some help.

            “huh.. I’ve should’ve know..” you brush your hand and kick Young Min’s knee.

            “ouch!” he scream and glare at you, you laugh.

            “you’re much more stupid then me!” you declare and argue with him till people started to scolded both of you, Kwang Min hold his laugh.

            “Kwang Min.. I know you want to laugh.. just do it already” you sigh.

            “ha-ha-ha-ha” he laugh mockingly and you just blush, Young Min acted cool.

            “why do you guys have to argue every single day.. ha-ha-ha” he laugh again.

            “I hate him, he’s stupid” you said steadily.

            “yah!” Young Min choke “you think I like you, I hate you more” he blurted.

            “hey!” you kick him again “I hate you till I die!” you scream in his face.

            “ha-ha-ha-ha, then.. if you start to like him, you have to marry him!” Kwang Min interrupted, you look at him, shocked.

            “say what!” you blush.

            “ok! It’s a bet!” he announced proudly, Kwang Min shook his head.

            “I.. I’m just kidding guys!” he said, worried.

            “a bet it is!” you shake hand with Young Min, smiling “I’ll never fell in love with you!” you said confidently. He smile back.

            “huh.. yeah right, I’m gorgeous!” he said.

            “blah! You make me puke” you make a disgusted face.