Baking~

It's You

Pairing: You/ Ryeowook

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You jumped from the couch at the sound of the oven beeping and Ryeowook followed after you as you hurried to the kitchen. Earlier the two of you had made a cake. It wasn't for any special occasion, it was just a practice cake. Sungmin's birthday was coming up and everyone was planning a surprise party. Ryeowook was assigned to make the cake since buying one felt too impersonal. Ryeowook was good at cooking meals but had never really baked a cake by himself before so he called you over to help him and you were more than happy to come over and assist him because for once he needed your help in the kitchen and not vise versa.

"So when do we start icing it, [Name]-ah~?"

You glanced at the oven's clock, "When it cools down...in 5 to 10 minutes, maybe?"

Ryeowook nodded then sighed, puffing out his cheeks in boredom. A moment passed before he turned to you with sparkling eyes, "Now?"

You supressed a laugh, "Wookie...it's only been a minute."

Ryeowook proceeded to pout and you couldn't help but giggle at his cute face even as you reached behind you to grab a container of icing. At the sight of the small container, Ryeowook brightened.

"ICING~!" he squealed, making grabby hands towards it, you frowned at him, reminding him that it was still too early to put any on the cake. Ryeowook waved you off, "I know, I know...but, could I just try some? Pretty please~?"

Unable to resist his puppy eyes you handed over the container and watched in amusement as he swiped his finger across the interior and plopped a glob of vanilla icing into his mouth.

Ryeowook scooped another bit of icing from the containter on one finger then continued so each finger on his right hand was dipped in the sugary mix, you had stopped paying attention a while ago though and so when Ryeowook shoved his hand foward to show pff his icing covered hand to you, you had misjudged the distance between your bodies and jerked your head too far over. Ryeowook's icing covered fingers ran right across your face.

Ryeowook held his breath, eyes widened in shock while you stared at him, equally suprised. He started to stutter out an apology but you were already finger deep in the container of icing, an evil glint in your eyes. Ryeowook gulped and took a step back but at that moment you jutted foward and wiped the icing across his jaw.

You smirked and pulled back from him, "It's only fair~"

Ryeowoook frowned, "But it was an accident, [Name]-ah..."

You shrugged, smiling lightly as you wiped the excess icing on his forehead, "So was that~" you murmured, stepping back.

Ryeowook's eyes narrowed and without a second thought he wiped some icing off his face and swept the coated fingers down the slope of your nose.

Needless to say, by the time the cake cooled down, there was no icing left.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm really, really sorry...I know it's been far too long since I updated and I apologize. If I had the time I would be updating daily but I just don't right now.

If you want more details feel free to go to my profile and check out my latest blog post.

I'm not on hiatus and I'm not abandoning this story and leaving all the requests undone. I promise you.

Please be patient with me, I go on break on Wenesday and I'll go on an updating spree that day.

I'm going to try to update this once more today because I might have the time and I feel like I need to make up for my absence. But please don't expect too much TT^TT

Sorry if this one-shot/drabble wasn't up to par or was too short...I've been gone so long--my writing skills are rusty XD

Anyway, please comment and request.