Engrish

It's You

Pairing: You/Henry

*English will be written in italics*

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Ah, you made it," Henry grinned and pulled you into a hug the moment you walked into the restaurant where Super Junior along with Zhou Mi and Henry were hanging out after a long day of full schedules.

You grinned and pecked his cheek, "Course I did. I wouldn't miss a chance to see you."

 At this, Henry blushes and you can't help but laugh quietly. You both seemed to have forgotten the other people in the room.

"Yah, what are they saying?" Heechul whispers lowly, elbowing Donghae.

Donghae's squinting at the two of you, eyebrows furrowed as he tries to decipher your foreign words, "Uhm...something about...missing each other, I think?" he let out an abrubt yelp of pain and gripped at his head, "English makes my brain hurt~~" he whined.

Heechul patted Donghae's back to let him know he understood how he felt and just then Henry turned to everyone, "Guys, this is my girlfriend, [Name]-ah."

The members bowed in greeting and you smiled awkwardly under the sudden attention, "Hello," you said softly, bowing. As you rose you turned to Henry and whispered, "Did I pronounce that right?"

He grinned, "Yeah. Your Korean's good, don't worry."

Dinner went along well. Everyone was having a really good time, ecspecially you and Henry who seemed to be in your own little world. Heechul, being the curious person he was, wanted to know what you two thought was so funny when you suddenly started giggling uncontrollably and considered asking Siwon what the heck you and Henry were currently talking about but decided it would just be funner to show off his own English skills.

Heechul waltzed over to where you and Henry were seated and put one hand on your shoulder and the other on Henry's as he exclaimed, "Hey, yo, wassup, my friend?"

Leeteuk sighed despite the amused smile that was pulling up at his lips, "Oh, here he goes again."

You could barely hold in your laughter as you sputtered a, "What?" in suprise.

Heechul just grinned and removed his hand from your shoulder, putting it under your chin as he murmured, "You are so gorgeous..."

Eunhyuk and Donghae promptly fell backward in fits of giggles as Shindong chuckled and pointed to you, Henry, and Heechul with dumbfounded expression as he half-yelled, "What is this?!"

Meanwhile Henry was twitching as you blushed but he managed to calm down when you started to laugh a bit, "Heechul-ssi, do you even know what you're saying?"

Heechul blinked at the "complex" sentence, only understanding his name. Not wanting to seem like an idiot he grinned widely and threw his fist in the air as he exclaimed, "YEAHHHH!"

You burst into laughter and Heechul laughed along with you, not having any idea what was going on.

"Hyung...you really need to work on your English..." Siwon commented with a slight grin.

Heechul flipped his hair in a diva-like manner and walked back to his own seat, "Tch, whatever. You're just jealous because I am so gorgeous~"

Siwon chuckled and shook his head while you and Henry continued to laugh. The rest of Super Junior could only laugh along, not completely sure what was going on but finding Heechul just as amusing as ever.

Meanwhile Heechul took to standing on a chair and declaring, "I am Kim Heechul, best Engrish speaker of Shupa Jun-ee-yor~!!! YEAH!"

You clutched at your stomach as you leaned onto Henry for support, tears pricking at your eyes from laughing so hard.

Henry could only hold onto you and grin, happy that you were finding this all amusing rather than just plain strange. Thankfully, the worst of it was over.

"YO YO TOUCH ME, MAN!"

...or not.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hmm...was this as much of a fail as I think it was? >.<

Sorry if it wasn't as good as you wanted. It honestly sounded a lot better in my head--I think everything does =.=

Anyway, I really hope you liked it~~

Comment and request to keep this story going!!!

By the way, MERRY CHRISTMAS~~

*runs off to go watch meh Super Show 2 DVDs*