(Extra)Ordinary

It's You

Pairing: You/Yesung


You arrived at the dorm, immediately met by a worried looking Leeteuk, Ryeowook stood behind him, biting his lip in a nervous manner. As you stepped in the dorm you asked, "Where is he?"

A stressed looking Leeteuk motioned to where Yesung and Ryeowook's shared room was with a small frown, "He locked himself in there nearly 30 minutes ago. I don't know what's wrong. After the recording for Inkigayo today he just went in his room without a word, or so Wookie told me...I came up here after he came to me all worried. I tried to talk to him but he wasn't answering me. We both agreed that you're probably the only person who can get to him right now..."

"Sorry for bothering you so late, [Name]-ah..." Ryeowook added. Leeteuk nodded in agreement, running a hand through his already mussed hair. You noted that it looked like he had been tugging at the light strands as a nervous habit and felt bad for him. He was probably worrying himself to death about Yesung's unusual antics.

You shook your head at the pair as a way to assure them it wasn't a problem, "It's no bother, he's my boyfriend and therefore, my responsibility too," and with that you walked to the door to Yesung's room and knocked, "Jongwoon...it's me," you whispered softly as you pushed the door open.

Yesung looked up at you tiredly from his place on the floor, "What're you doing here?" he half-sighed, running a hand through his mussed dark hair.

You closed the door behind you and leaned against it, "Is wanting to visit you so wrong?"

Yesung chuckled, the low sound resounding through the room, "I guess not...on any other day but I'm assuming...either Wookie-ah or Teukie-hyung asked you to come over tonight?"

You ignored his question and walked over to him quietly sitting down next to him on the floor as you asked, "Want to tell me why you've locked yourself in your room?" He remained silent and you placed a hand on his knee as you softly murmured, "You can tell me anything, Jongwoon. You know that right?"

And with that Yesung started to cry. He snickered bitterly and leaned his head back onto the bed behind him, tears falling down the sides of his face and his voice brokenly whispering, "I'm nothing..." your fingers dug into his knee and you turned to him to counter his statement but Yesung's eyes met yours as he cut you off, "Compare me to the others and I've got nothing."

You shook your head, "You're wrong. You've got a beyond amazing voice-"

"So does Kyu-ah," he interjected with a watery smile.

You frowned at him, "It's not the same though. Kyuhyun's voice is deeper, he's made for ballads and you can adapt to more songs with your vocal range and-"

"If I'm so great where are my fans? Face it [Name]-ah, I'm just too ordinary within this group. Dancing machine Hyuk-ah has his 'jewels', the ever unique Heechul-hyung has his 'petals'...what about me?" you bit your lip as silence washed over the pair of you and after a long moment Yesung croaks, "I don't think I even have any fans..."

You took his face in both your hands, "Don't say that. Don't ever, ever say that. Jongwoon, you do have fans. Maybe they don't have a name like Hyukjae's or Heechul's but they're there. You're not an ordinary member within Super Junior, you stand out on your own. Your voice stands out, they didn't give you the stage name 'Yesung' for nothing and you know it," Yesung's eyes are still shimmering with disbelief and you continue on, "And ELFs as a whole don't just love you guys for your talent. They love you for who you are. Like me, there are people out there who love you to bits not just because you can sing but also because of your different personality. You're a unique, special, an overall loveable person, you're Kim Jongwoon and you're irreplaceable. Super Junior wouldn't be the same without you just like you wouldn't be the same without Super Junior. You're important, oppa. Everyone else can see it, so why can't you?" Yesung blinked furiously as if he were trying not to cry and you placed a gentle hand on his shoulder, "You're far from ordinary, Yesung. Don't ever think otherwise again, arasso?"

He couldn't help it, the second you finished your speech he pulled you into his arms and held onto you tightly, "I really needed to hear that...thank-you, [Name]-ah..."

You smiled and returned his embrace, wrapping your arms around his waist and just letting him hold you as you replied, "Anytime..."

Yesung smiled to himself as he wondered where he would be without you.

"I'm really lucky to have a girl like you, [Name]-ah..."

You shook your head against his chest, "No, I'm the one who's lucky."

---extended ending----

That night, when you finally returned home you went on the computer and started a thread on a few websites, titling each, Let's give Yesung's fans a name!

You grinned proudly as each thread got hits within seconds of being posted and you watched with pride as they seemed to fine a name on their own. You stayed up till the early hours of the morning watching the progress of each thread and waiting to see the outcome for yourself.

"Clouds, huh?" you murmured to yourself as you settled into bed hoping for a good hour of sleep before you would have to wake up and go to work, "ELFs sure are creative..." you thought as you slipped into a comfortable sleep.

The bright smile that Yesung wore the next time you saw him was more than worth the sleepless night.


 Ah, I've been gone for too long.

Sorry guys, I...writer's block is my only explanation OTL

Anyway, I hope you liked the drabble thing >.< Not sure how it turned out but I hope it came out well ^^

Comment, leave a request, subscribe, all of the above ^^

Feedback is always appreciated~~~