Bored?

It's You

Pairing: You/ Kyuhyun


You were bored.

So incredibly and undeniably bored.

There wasn't anything good to do, any good games to play ,nothing on TV, all your friends were out and you didn't even have any work to do.

Life was dull at the moment.

You let out a long sigh, snacking on some cookies just for something to do. You really needed to find something to do before you died of boredom. You reached over for your phone and began looking through your contacts, you grinned when you caught sight of the name you were looking for: KyuKyu

Dialing in his number you pressed the phone to your ear. Within moments you heard Kyuhyun's voice on the other line.

"Kyuhyun~!" you sang as he answered.

"Oh. [Name]-ah. It's you! Hi~!" he replied in an equally happy tone.

"Kyuhyun...I'm soooo bored. Are you busy~?"

"Nope, not at all, why? Do you want to go out to dinner?"

"Yes please~!" you exclaimed, jumping out of your seat and running to your closet as Kyuhyun chuckled on the other end.

"Alright, I'll be at your place in half an hour, okay?"

"Okay~! See you then!"

You hung up and let out a whoop of joy. Hanging out with Kyuhyun was never boring.

After changing from your lazy clothes into a cute outfit you patiently waited for Kyuhyun to arrive and when he did you engulfed him in a tight hug.

"Are you that excited to see me?" he asked with a smirk. You rolled your eyes and tugged him along.

"I'm hungry! Let's go get food!" 

He laughed, following after you with a wide grin, "Arasso."

Kyuhyun treated you to a nice dinner at your favorite restaurant and afterward took you to an arcade where the both of you had a gaming war which, of course, he won. The night was going along well until he started walking you home and you realized people were starting to follow you.

"Kyuhyun..." you whispered, hugging onto his arm as he shielded you from the press that were starting to take pictures of you two.

Kyuhyun grabbed onto your wrist and started running, pullling you along with him and away from the flashing lights of the press. Eventually you reached the safe location of a nearby park.

"Heh, sorry, [Name]-ah..." Kyuhyun panted, looking down at you with a sheepish little smile.

"For what?" you asked, equally breathless from the run.

"I wasn't supposed to go out today. Manager-hyung told me not to 'cause there would be press in this area but I snuck out anyway."

You gaped, "W-What? Why would you-"

He grinned, taking hold of both your hands and leaning down to rest his forehead against yours, "Because I love you," he cooed. You blushed a thousand shades of red, sputtering nonsense as he grinned slyly at you, "Aw, you're so cute~"

"Shut up," you muttered right as Kyuhyun leaned down and captured your lips with his own in a mind-blowing kiss.

Your hands gripped the front of his shirt and his arms wrapped around your waist, for a moment nothing seemed to exist other than you and Kyuhyun but a blinding flash interuppted that.

You spun around to see a reporter running away, his camera in hand. You gasped and turned to Kyuhyun with a worried expression but Kyuhyun gave a shrug and leaned back down to your level.

"I was about to reveal our relationship to the world, anyway~"


I love Kyuhyun~

I wish I could have written this better though, I feel like it didn't come out as well as I had hoped but I hoped you liked it ^^

Comment and request~