Confessions

It's You

Pairing: You (Yunji)/ Leeteuk


You and Leeteuk had been the closest friends for as long as you could remember. You were one of those few people who knew him and loved him while he was still Park Jungsu. Yes, that's right. Loved.

Since junior high, you've been in love with your best friend.

But you've never told anyone about it, ecspecially not him.

You thought you were doing a pretty good job of keeping your feelings a secret too until Heechul sat down t to you on the couch one day and asked you, "So, how long have you liked Leeteuk~?"

You choked on the air you were breathing and gaped at him, "W-What?!"

Heechul grinned cheekily, "Don't try to deny it, Yunji-ah, everyone knows~"

You blushed darkly, sputtering out a defensive, "No!"

Heechul raised a perfect brow and called for Eunhyuk. Moments later his head peeked through the doorway, "Yeah, hyung?"

"Hyukjae, isn't obvious that Yunji-ah likes Leeteuk?"

Your eyebrow twitched and you had to restrain yourself from slapping the man sitting next to you.

"Huh? Oh well...kinda, not gonna lie..." Eunhyuk admitted with a nervous smile.

You sighed, falling backward onto the couch and staring up at the ceiling, "Is it really that obvious?"

Without hesitation both Eunhyuk and Heechul chorused, "Yup."

You sent them both a deadly glare and Eunhyuk flinched under it, "I mean, it's obvious to everyone other than hyung," he quickly amended.

"He can be really oblivious sometimes," Heechul remarked.

You nodded, returning your gaze to the ceiling about you, "Tell me about it..."

"So when are you going to confess~?" Heechul asked, nudging at you playfully.

You scoffed, "Never~"

In the next moment, Heechul was holding you by your shoulders and shaking you violently, "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN 'NEVER'!?"

With the help of Eunhyuk, you were able to pry yourself out of Heechul's grasp.

"Are you really not going to confess to hyung, ever?" Eunhyuk asked when you finally got out of Heechul's death grip.

You paused, averting your gaze to the floor, "Well...I don't want to ruin my friendship with him...I mean, I'm pretty dang sure he doesn't see me as anything more than a friend..."

Heechul tsk'd, "Well how will you know for sure unless you confess? Huh? If you keep on going like that then you'll always be stuck wondering 'Well, what if...' but even if he does reject you at least you can move on and say, 'I tried.'" *

You bit down on your bottom lip as the truth of his words sunk in.

Eunhyuk patted your shoulder, "I agree with hyung, if you really love someone, you should just go for it...so at least you won't have anything to regret," **

You smiled at both Eunhyuk and Heechul in appreciation, "Thanks,"

And that was how you ended up here, standing next to Leeteuk in front of the park you two used to always play at when you were young.

"Jungsu...I...have something to tell you," you murmured.

Leeteuk looked at you with a smile, silently urging you to continue.

You were about to back out but then Heechul's words rang in your head and you were able to meet Leeteuk's eyes as you said, "I don't remember when I started liking you but I can honestly tell you, there's no one in the world that means more to me than you. I can understand if you don't feel the same way about me but I've been holding this in for too long, Jungsu, I-I love you."

To your suprise Leeteuk's smile widened and he leaned down to pull you into a hug and spin you around in sudden excitement. As he set you back down on the ground he cupped your face and grinned, "You don't know how long I've been waiting for you to say that...Yunji, of course I love you too..."

And with that he pressed his lips to yours.

You'd have to remember to thank Heechul later.


Ah, I am such a er for best friend love and confessions~

*Hehe, Heechul's line was something I've already used before in my full-fledged Heechul fic (Is it Okay?)

**Eunhyuk's line was from Super Junior-M's song Confession. Teehee~!

Hope you liked it~!

Comment and request~!

You guys can request more than once and you can request a character that's already been done before too if you want~! ^^