Leaving

It's You

Pairing: You/Heechul


"[Name]-ah...I'm leaving for the army today..."

Those words stopped your heart. You refused to believe them. No. He wasn't leaving, your closest friend wasn't leaving you and going to the army. Everything you had seen on the computer was rumors and Heechul was just playing a cruel joke on you.

You pushed his shoulder, laughing nervously, "Don't kid with me, oppa."

Heechul didn't smile like you wanted him to, he didn't laugh and say you caught him. His expression remained forlorn as he caught your hand and stared into your eyes, "I'm sorry..." he croaked as tears welled in his eyes, "I'm leaving today, for 2 years..."

You roughly tugged your hand from his grasp as your own tears began falling down your cheeks. Heechul was staring at you apologetically, unable to keep his own tears in. It was so unlike the Heechul you knew and loved, you almost refused to believe it was him.

"Don't joke like this," you begged.

"I'm not joking, [Name]-ah, I'm sorry."

"Why do you tell me this now?! The day you're leaving?!" you yelled, unable to control your emotions any longer.

"I didn't want to burden or upset you with it!"

"You should've told me...that way I could've..." your voice trailed off. If you had known he was going to leave you would have confessed your feelings so at least you could have had a chance for the little while before he was gone but now, what was the point?

"Could've what?"

You looked away from Heechul as you muttered, "Nothing..."

He lifted up your chin with his hand, "Tell me, don't make me leave without knowing,"

That was all it took for you to muster up the courage to press your lips to his, telling him what you meant without words. Heechul's eyes initially widened in shock but slowly they fluttered closed and his arms wrapped around you as he kissed you back fully.

After a few sweet moments, you pulled away and Heechul rested his forehead against yours.

"I'm really glad that I'll get to leave now with that memory," he murmured, twirling a piece of your hair around his finger.

You sniffled beginning to cry once more, "I'm still mad you didn't tell me about this till now..."

He smiled sadly, wiping away your tears with his thumbs, "I'm sorry, [Name]-ah...I promise that when I get back I'll make it up to you..."

"You better," you muttered, pressing your face into his chest.

He pulled away just enough so he could raise his pinky between the two of you, "I promise that I'll make it up to you as long as you promise to wait for me."

Carefully, you linked your pinky with his, "I promise,"

He smiled, leaned down and captured your lips as if to seal the deal.


YAY HEECHUL REQUEST~!!!!

Ah, I miss Heechul so much QAQ *sniff sniff*

Anyway, I hope you liked the drabble~!! >.<

Comment and request~!!! :DDD