Aegyo King?

It's You

Pairing: You (Inna)/Sungmin


"I'm just saying--for someone who is supposed to be 'renown' for their aegyo, yours is kind of weak. I have no idea why your fans are so enamored with your 'buing buing' nonsense."

Sungmin snorts from his place on the couch beside you, "Oh yeah? And what do you even know about the art of aegyo, huh? You're the least cute person I've met."

The accusation is completely immature and there's no heat behind his words yet you still find yourself midly offended. Standing from the couch, you motion for him to stand up, challenge evident in your narrowed eyes. When he stares at you blankly, you scoff, looking at him incredously, "Yah. If you're going to sit there and belittle my true adorable nature then you better be able to defend it." 

With a roll of his eyes, Sungmin finally stands, his lips curling into a lopsided smile just before his whole demeanor undergoes a change and he's batting his eyes at you cutely, fidgeting in place as he speaks in a much higher voice than he normally would, "Okay, but you have to be prepared to lose!"

Part of you wants to immediately break and make fun of him but you manage to restrain yourself, smiling and nibbling on your bottom lip as you step closer to him and poke his chest with a forced giggle, "Oppa you're funny! You sound like someone just kicked you in the crotch!"

Sungmin feels his eye twitch at the insult, but rather than flick her forehead as his fingers are itching to do, he juts out his bottom lip into a childish pout and couples the expression with an equally childish whine, "It's only because that face you're pulling is really scaring me!"

You really want to slap him, but your desire to win this undeclared aegyo battle is far stronger and thanks to that desire you manage the most heartwrenching hurt expression you can. You jut out your bottom lip in a pout that rivals his own and stare at him with your best puppy dog eyes, your bottom lip quivering in an effort to really project the "hurt" you wanted him to think you felt. And as an added touch you ask in an almost shaky voice, "D-Does oppa really think that?"

Your victory comes in Sungmin's scandalized expression and the moment he begins fumbling for words, you let out a snicker and your whole facade falls as your laughter fills the expanse of the living room. 

But your victory is short lived because in the next moment, Sungmin has you pinned back down against the couch, his eyes narrowed dangerously as his hand skates up the curve of your waist, "You think you're real coy, dont'cha, Inna?" You try to shake your head but find yourself freezing as Sungmin's face inches closer to your own and a smirk tugs the corner of his lips up into an amused smirk, "Lost for words now, huh? Well let me tell you...the aegyo may just be something tiresome for my fans but oh, this...this is all for you."

You hardly have the time to feel grateful before his lips press down against yours and effectively stop any possible thought.


Is this--an update? Did you think this was really dead? Ha! Fooled you! Not really, actually it was dead for a while then I thought "Wow, let's reminisce on the way I used to write!" and I was so horrified I decided to try and write some stuff so I can be assured that I have in fact, improved.

I forgot how much fun writing was anyway--I'll probably continue updating throughout the day so look forward to it? Maybe? Unless I still as an author then f...o...r...g...i...v....e me. 

Hope you enjoyed this!!

Comment? Request, maybe?