Suprise~

It's You

Pairing: You/Donghae


You grinned as you stood back to admire your work, you had successfully finished decorating and setting up for Donghae's surprise party. A hand calmped onto your shoulder and a chin rested on top of your head, you looked up and grinned at Heechul.

"What do you think~?"

"You did a really good job, Donghae-ah is going to love this,"

You smiled, blushing lightly as you turned back once more to examine your work, you had been worried it wouldn't come out well but now that you pause and take a serious look at it you can tell your hard work had paid off.

"Noona, where do you want us to put the cake~?"

You turned around and grinned as the members of SHINee walked in, the cake you had ordered in the arms of the maknae.

"On the table over there, please," you replied.

You had invited everyone from SM, well, you weren't planning on it at first but then Heechul had managed to convince you to do it. And it was too late to regret now.

"Ah~! [Name]-unnie, you did a really good job with the decorations~!!!" Seohyun exclaimed, grinning at you and running to give you a hug.

You have an embarrassed laugh, "Thanks Seohyun-ah..."

"So, when is Donghae-oppa going to get here?" Sulli asked, popping up next to you. You smiled a bit.

"Any minute now, I sent Hyukjae to get him a while ago~"

"Why didn't you get the fish instead?" Jessica questioned as she walked up to lean on the Heechul that still stood near you.

"I was but then I didn't finish setting up in time so Eunhyuk went instead, it's not like it'll be much different though, Hyukjae's like his second girlfriend..."

Heechul snickered and Jessica laughed in amused understanding, "Guy love, I feel you, but what can you do~"

In turn, Heechul blinked, "Yah what are you--"

At that moment Sungmin, who had been on lookout ran into the room, "They're coming!"

As planned, Leeteuk shut off the lights and everyone waited with bated breath for the doors to open. And when they did Leeteuk switched on the lights and everyone yelled Happy Birthday.

It took Donghae a few moments to actually register what was going on and when he did the widest smile stretched across his face and his eyes met yours.

Before this, Donghae had been suspicious. You hadn't contacted him at all recently which worried him into thinking you forgot his birthday but now he could let out a sigh of relief. You weren't ignoring him and you hadn't forgotten his birthday. This, was what had been taking up your time. You'd been planning this all for him.

Heechul and Jessica both pushed you and you stumbled toward Donghae, he took a stride and easily caught you in his arms. The crowd aw'd and you blushed darkly stuttering out a 'Happy Birthday' making Donghae chuckle as he leaned down and whispered in your ear.

"Thank-you,"

And to show his thanks he leaned down a bit further and captured your lips with his.


Soooooo, yeah.

What'd you think~? ^^;

I would've written it sooner but I had my cousin's bridal shower to go to today and yeah XD

Hope you liked it~~