Pocky

It's You

Pairing: You/Sungmin

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Heechul...is that...pocky?"

Heechul grinned at you, "Yes, as a matter of fact it is...oh, Sungmin-ah, there you are. Come over here~"

You frowned at the sly smile that pulled up the corners of Heechul's lips and the devlish glint in his dark eyes, you weren't sure you liked where this was going.

"Sungmin-ah, you like pocky right?"

Sungmin gave a short nod, glancing between Heechul and the pocky, "Why?"

Heechul's eyes sparkled, "I got a great idea for a game~"

Moments later you were staring into Sungmin's eyes, one end of the pocky in your mouth and the other in his.

"The first one who backs away loses, and remember winner gets the rest of the box~"

You blushed and carefully took a little bit more of the pocky into your mouth, Sungmin copied your action, his own blush darkening.

Eventually it got to the point where there was barely anything seperating your lips and you were almost positive Sungmin and Heechul could hear the rapid beating of your overly happy heart. Only thing was, you couldn't get yourself, as much as you wanted to, to take that last bit of pocky and kiss Sungmin. He, seemed to be in a similar position.

Eyes widened and for a split moment lips connected but right after the initial shock wore off, the two pulled away with equally girlish shrieks. Kyuhyun snickered as he walked over to Heechul, who was doubled over in laughter.

You touched your lips, it had only been for a moment but you could still feel the softness of his lips on yours. You glanced over at Sungmin nervously and blushed a little bit when you noticed how he had his fingers to his lips too.

"Ah, that was so perfect~! I can't believe our plan actually worked!" Heechul exclaimed, hugging Kyuhyun.

"Wait. You two, planned this?!"

"Of course~"

"...I'm going to kill you both in your sleep."

"Why? We helped you to get your first kiss...shouldn't you be thanking us?"

"Yah! Kyuhyun!"

Sungmin blinked at you innocently, "That was your first kiss?"

You blushed a thousand shades of red, your eyes blinking uncontrollably in your nervousness, "Y-Yeah..."

He smiled, "Mine too,"

It was a perfect moment, one of those moments that makes your heart skip a beat or two until Heechul started aw-ing and Kyuhyun burst out into a fit of laughter.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Just got some pocky and this crossed my mind.

I'm just doing an example for you guys.

Like so if someone wanted a drabble like this, I'd fill out the form like:

Love Interest: Sungmin

Scenario: Pocky Game

Extra: Heechul and Kyuhyun planned the game as a way for the reader/me to get their first kiss.

Request, I have a lot of time to update so take advantage and request now~!!!