Growing Up With Sweet Yong Il

The Return Of Not-So Superman Kwon Jiyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Oh my God! Aaaah!!! Andwae!!! "

 

 

Jiyong covered his sons eyes when he had a hunch of what the first scene of his cut might be while the whole family waited in anticipation. Jiyong felt his toes curl in shame, his cheeks red in embarrassment.

Dara pulled his hand to her and kept him still with an assuring pat on his back.

"It's okay Ji. You look so adorable, " she giggled and faced the triplets who were dumbfounded seeing their father on TV.

"Appa! Appa! " Yong il kept pointing while Yongdu and Yongse watched in silence.

"Aigoo, Jiyong. You're totally smitten by your wife, " Kwon grandpa joked as he ticked his tongue making everyone laugh.

 

 

Being shown on the TV screen was the scene when Dara prepared foods for the staff and when she went upstairs to say goodbye to him. Jiyong felt so embarrassed by the way he acted childishly to his wife but as the scenes went on, he started to laugh at himself and how confused he looked while moving around their own house.

Everyone eyed him with scrutiny though when he was caught sleeping at the living room while his sons started to wake up one by one. He clamped his mouth and recalled that Yong il wailed so hard that day. And now he found out why.

On the TV, it was Yongdu who woke up first followed by Yongse. The two woke the eldest up but when Yong il sat up still half asleep, it seemed like the first thing the boy saw were the tents and the cameramen that's why he freaked out.

"Yong illie, don't cry anymore, " Yongdu hugged his brother who was seated beside him and was watching the show intently. He kissed him when he didn't get a reaction and Yong il finally returned a smile to his brother.

"Aww they're so adorable!" Dami looked at the two with so much affection.

The following scenes made them gasp in shock like when Jiyong went ballistic after checking out and searching about his wife on different sites and started sending out threats to Dara's co-stars in her upcoming movie. Il Woo and Soohyuk were interviewed then and the two men were laughing when they sent Jiyong their good luck messages.

 


Soohyuk: Jiyong-ah, are you crazy? *laughs horrendously*


Il Woo: *tries to control his laughter* Kwon Jiyong-ssi, I know living alone with three children to look after is hard but please stay strong! Fighting! *starts to laugh hard*


Soohyuk: *serious* I've known Jiyong and Dara noona for quite a while already and in our circle of friends, it's not really a surprise if he acts like this because of her. He's always been so possessive and protective when it comes to Dara noona.

 

Ilwoo: I was actually closer to Sandara-shi though I have known Jiyong-shi for so long. We became friends too because he told me he believes in the saying "Keep your friends close, your enemies, closer." *looks at Soohyuk and starts to laugh together again.

 


***********

 

"Hey... Penny for your thoughts?" Dara wrapped her arms around Jiyong who was standing by the door to the garden, his back facing her.

After watching the show, wherein everyone laughed and teared up especially during that home recording studio scene with the triplets, the kids were already very sleepy. Dara had to rush to make them eat supper and then bathe them before tucking them into bed. Jiyong wanted to help her but Dara shooed him away, wanting him to spend some more time with his family.

And now that she was done taking care of her little boys, she now has to take care of the bigger one.

Jiyong twisted in her arms and spun around to face her. "They're already asleep?" He asked but creased her forehead when he noticed her hair was damp. "You've showered,"

She instantly smiled up at him. "I guess so? " she narrowed her eyes at him sarcastically. "Where are they?"

"They already went to their room. Dami noona said she has an early meeting tomorrow. Eomma and Abeoji... Well they're really early sleepers. And early risers. I guess it comes with the age,"

Dara chuckled and slapped his chest lightly. "One day, we'll get there, Kwon ahjussi,"

"Yeah... " Jiyong smiled down at her and pulled her closer, his face serious. Dara meant a joke but Jiyong took it differently. He kissed her head and breathed audibly making her look up at him.

"Is there something wrong, Ji?" she worriedly asked but Jiyong just shook his head and tapped the tip of her nose.

"I'm just happy to be here with you...with the kids. It's been a while since we last visited. And everytime we visit, eomma and abeoji, even Dami noona, would notice all the boys' developments and tell me time flies by so fast. I guess they're right."

Dara hear her husband sniff and chuckle. It made her purse her lips and smile.

Awww. Kwon Jiyong is being emotional again.

Was it because of the show? Well she couldn't have anything in mind but that ROS episode they've just watched.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and tiptoed for a peck on his lips. "Was it the show?"

"Huh?"

"Admit it or not, it helped."

Jiyong sighed and kissed her forehead. "It did. Seeing my boys right there... How they acted behind me. Seeing their emotions... Seeing their joy and mischief... And pain. God, baby. It brought so many things in my head tonight. Rearing kids wasn't easy too. And you've worked hard to take good care of them while I spend hours inside my recording studio. Before the show... I've missed a lot. I thought I've been a good husband and dad, but I've actually been missing a lot. I'm sorry baby,"

"Jiyong... Don't feel bad, hey..." she cupped his face and made sure he was looking at her. It might seem not, because Jiyong always shows a strong presence, but he is actually a very sensitive and emotional person. Their numerous fights and breakups made her realize that. Their anniversaries too. And even their intimate moments.

"I'm not feeling bad... I'm just stating a fact." he looked away and sighed making Dara pull him down to her for a hug. She patted his back and kissed his hair, smiling at how everything affected him.

"So should I state a fact too? Hmm... For one, I am so proud of you for being able to handle them well alone. Two, do I need to say more? Jiyong, I love you so much I'm so glad you are the father of my sons." Rubbing her husband's back to comfort him, she didn't realize her tears started to roll down her cheeks already.

"That scene inside your studio... That hit me hard. That part of the house is your baby, maybe it's even on the same importance level as me. But when the kids made a mess, a huge mess right there, I knew it was over. You'd freak out and maybe shut them out or scold them. I know you... Your temper. I feared for them. But when you showed up trying to hold back your anger, when you cried, I realized I feared for nothing." Dara let out a chuckle and pulled away to hold his face. "As they grow up, you've grown up, too, Ji. I'm so proud of you,"

Jiyong gave her a tight-lipped smile as he looked at her. Dara has always been so positive about him. He's done so many wrong things before and loving her was the only right thing back then. Even now.

"Why do you always only look at the best side of me?" he asked, amused at his kind hearted wife. Dara just grinned at him.

"Because I love you? That's a fact."

It made Jiyong's smile widen even more. "I love you so much, Mrs. Kwon. And I'll always be thankful for that day you went back to me. That's a fact too,"

Jiyong didn't wait for her to reply when he crashed his mouth on hers, pulling her up against him until he felt her wrap her arms and legs around him. He kissed her hard, his tongue searching, his hands busily cupping her bottom that it made her moan. Dara broke from the kiss after a while though as if suddenly realizing something. Her eyes roamed around the household, mortified and when it dawned upon her, heat crept up her cheeks.

"Why?" Jiyong asked. "What's wrong?"

"God, I almost forgot we're at your parents' house!" she tried to slide down from him but Jiyong was strong and he kept her in place, a sly grin forming at the corner of his lips.

"What's wrong about being here? The boys were made here," he teased. "I don't mind making another batch,"

"Jiyong!" she slapped his chest but he ignored her completely as he started carrying her to the room just across his.

"What are you doing?"

Jiyong smiled at her as they walked past the room where the triplets are sleeping.

"It's called showering the wife with affection,"


***********


The next day...

 

"KBS The Return of Superman Pilot Episode With G-Dragon And Sons, The Highest Rating On Sunday TV"

Source: NATE

1. (+1357, -15) Daebak!!! I knew this was going to happen! We've been so thirsty and hungry for Jiyong oppa and Dara unnie! And top that with three adorable Yong-ies! Gosh! It's a killer!!!

2. (+237, -965) This is not YG's media play, isn't it? I know it's G-Dragon... But the heck. They even beat all other Sunday shows on other networks too. Also, it seems KBS seemed to give G-Dragon and his kids more airtime for the sake of TV ratings. Ugh.

3. (+2198, -22) Damn it was too short!!! Can this family have their own reality show??? Jiyong oppa seems so clingy to Dara unnie hahaha!!! Oh, by the way... I have fallen in love with Yongse! And also Yongdu! And kyaaah! Yong illieee! They're all so cute!!!

4. (+1809, -7) Sunday come quickly, please??? I need another dose of Kwon family's adventur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter