Final: Annyeong

The Return Of Not-So Superman Kwon Jiyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“BREAKING NEWS: SANDARA PARK RUSHED TO THE HOSPITAL DURING WRAP UP PARTY FOR THE KING’S ASSASSIN”

 

“EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: G-DRAGON CAPTURED BY A FAN LOOKING EXTREMELY WORRIED FOR HIS WIFE”

 

“BREAKING NEWS: SANDARA PARK AND G-DRAGON ARE HAVING THEIR 4TH CHILD!”

 

 

SANDARA PARK EXPRESSES HER SINCERE APOLOGY TO HER CO-WORKERS AND FANS THROUGH AN EMOTIONAL VIDEO MESSAGE TAKEN INSIDE THE HOSPITAL

 

Everyone must still be probably shocked the moment a fan-taken video of Sandara Park being rushed to Seoul National University Hospital went viral and almost everyone expressed their concern for the former YG idol turned actress, and the company’s Ambassadress of Goodwill. Sandara Park’s message went as below:

 

“I learned about my pregnancy when we were almost finished filming the movie and decided to surprise my husband about it tonight but I forgot I am not in control of my body anymore since there’s another life inside me… I should be more careful from now on. To all the people I have brought inconvenience to, I’m sorry. To my husband who surely was the most shocked more than anyone, I’m sorry. To Yong il, Yongdu, Yongse, who have always been wishing for a dongsaeng, I’m sorry for not letting you know soon. And to all my fans out there, I’m sorry if I failed you. I might be Dara-the singer, Dara-the endorser, Dara-the MC, or Dara-the actress to you, but to me, above everything else, I am Sandara Park, a wife and a mother.

I’m sorry for coming back just now… And I’m sorry for leaving again too soon. In the future, I hope we can meet each other again.”

 

A lot has expressed their joy as well when she confirmed her pregnancy and celebrity friends of the couple have posted their congratulatory messages on SNS today. What do you think about this surprise that one of Korea’s top couples have brought us?

Meanwhile, G-Dragon turned down all the interviews politely and admitted he was still in shock and was afraid he might get too emotional in front of everyone because of too much joy.

Congrats to this happy and lovely family!

 

 

 

 

Hyun Suk shut his laptop down and the same time he squeezed his eyes shut. With a bad headache brewing, he massaged his temples while in his head, millions of Korean Won came burning down in ashes. “Aisht. I guess I really need to let them go. But where in the world can I find my next G-Dragon and Sandara Park?” he shook his head, knowing that the two of his biggest money makers will always be irreplaceable. With a heavy heart, he dialed the film producer to voice out an apology.

“Mr. Kim, I could have done better than reaching out to you through phone but I am deeply embarrassed to face you as of the moment. Yes. I am really sorry for the trouble. I didn’t know Sandara was pregnant—Sorry? What do you mean it’s okay?” Hyun Suk removed his beret and scratched his balding scalp.

“What are you apologizing for? It’s actually a good publicity for the movie. I’m pretty sure it will do well upon release.”

Dumbfounded, Hyunsuk hung up the phone. He was half relieved and half worried. It seems his dilemma was never ending.

“One more person to go.” he told himself as he dialed the number of ROS producer.

 

 

 

Reporters camped outside the hospital when the news about Dara’s discharge came out. YG sent managers to help them and Jiyong even brought his personal bodyguards with him to secure his wife. While the triplets waited in their car, several reporters started surrounding it, scaring the three boys.

 

“Hyung, aren’t you coming out yet?” Sanghyun who was staying with the triplets called Jiyong who was still inside the hospital and assisting Dara out of her room. “It’s really a mess out here.”

“We just transferred your noona to a wheel chair. We’re heading out now. Are the boys alright?”

“Uhm… Actually—“

“EOMMAAAA!!! APPPPPAAA!!!”

Jiyong frowned upon hearing his sons howling over the phone. “What happened?”

“Some reporters were surrounding the van. I think the boys are scared.”

Jiyong pursed his lips, trying to control his temper as they made way to the elevator. Dara must have sensed his unease and she reached out for his hand and gave it a squeeze. Jiyong just patted her head and held her hand tight as they descended to the ground floor. Bracing himself from the public, he took a deep breath before signaling his men to move.

His staffs were quick. They  formed a shield around them and walked ahead to talk to the reporters to move away a bit. While Jiyong couldn’t keep his cool, Dara was calm and composed as ever. She looked up at him and smiled. “I’m fine. We’re fine.” she told him but Jiyong really looked pissed at the reporters and photographers. “Kwon Jiyong,” Dara gave him a reprimanding look and he took a deep breath once more before nodding in defeat.

“Please, excuse us. Let’s meet somewhere else next time. I’m sorry,” he bowed apologetically at the reporters as they made way through them. “My wife is in a sensitive condition. Please let us through,” he politely asked and the reporters gave way for them.

“Thank you,” Dara smiled at them, appreciating that the camera flashes toned down a bit. When they successfully reached their van, the medical staff helped Jiyong transfer her into it. The cameras started flashing once more when they caught a glimpse of Yong il, Yongdu and Yongse inside. The three wailed louder in panic as they all scrambled up on Dara’s lap.

“YAH!!!” Jiyong reacted violently and pulled his sons away from Dara. Sanghyun rushed to help him carry the boys and Jiyong turned around at the reporters before going into the car, completely annoyed than before.

“Leave us alone! Jebal!”

 

 

 

It became a hot topic that week. Entertainment shows debated about Kwon Jiyong’s sudden outburst and most netizens have expressed their sympathy to him. A lot of celebrities were being harassed by some inconsiderate reporters and living a normal life was like an impossible dream for even bigger names in the industry.

After the incident, their phones wouldn’t stop ringing day and night. Everyone wanted to catch a piece of them, and YG being silent wasn’t helping at all.

“Hyung, I need your help,” Jiyong paced back and forth while talking to Hyunsuk.

“What do you want?”

Jiyong heaved a sigh and sat down, still carefully studying the right choice of words to say. “Hyung… I want to live.”

“Sorry?”

“I want a normal life,”

Hyunsuk’s line went silent. He knew Jiyong would say it, well, he’s heard it before. Jiyong begged him for it when he married Dara. And hearing him now, he didn’t sound like he’s begging for it.

Jiyong was demanding it.

After all the years they’ve shared in the business, Jiyong was like a younger brother to him after all. He was just too selfish to admit, that the little boy he knew before who worked hard to be in his company for years is now a man who is asking him to let him go. He might be still scared to tell it to his face, but deep inside, he knew what Jiyong wants.

“I’ll see what I can do,” Hyunsuk forced a smile. “Will you be fine?”

“Yeah.” Jiyong said. “I mean it this time, hyung. Will you be fine?”

“Are you coming back?” Hyunsuk asked him back instead.

“Depends,” Jiyong briefly answ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter