D- Day 1

The Return Of Not-So Superman Kwon Jiyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

D-2...

 

Jiyong: *looks around the black backdrop*  "Oh so this is how it works.  It feels creepy."

 

Producer: "Do you watch the show?"

 

Jiyong: "I know about the show and watched a couple of episodes. Yes..."

 

Producer: "Please greet everyone,"

 

Jiyong: "Hi everyone, this is G-Dragon coming back on your TV screens as me... Kwon Jiyong. I am Yong il, Yongdu and Yongse's father.  Please take good care of us, " *bows*

 

Jiyong: "First of all, I would like to apologize for my behavior earlier. I was really surprised to see a lot of people filming inside and outside my house. For the first time in three years, I faced a group of production crew and it came like a total shock to us. We have been away from the public for quite a while and this might sound like I am exaggerating but I felt so worried as if my family was in danger,"

 

 

 

 

Dara: "To be honest, I was really shocked. I just finished playing with the kids and was heading to the bathroom to prepare for their bath but the household helps came running to me telling me there were cameramen outside. I was really terrified. But I actually talked to Jiyong and told him he should really apologize. He was at fault too."

 

 

 

 

Jiyong: "My wife told me I should apologize immediately. Yeah... I know... She got scared as well as the boys and I was at fault. Please accept my apologies." *Bows deeply*

 

 

 

 

Dara: "Seriously, how could someone forget his own schedule when he just read that the day before? It was unbelievable."

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong:  "Aah that... *laughs shyly*  Hmm. It's because yesterday, uhm... My wife had a photoshoot... We thought the boys are big now and they might want to see more about what their mother does. They know what I do coz I bring them sometimes to YG so I want them to know that their mother is capable of doing other things too aside from taking care of them. She cleans the house, cooks for us, bathe the boys, put them to sleep everyday. But everyone knows she's more than that. I want them to be more proud of her. You see, when Dara and I got married, she completely left her career. I felt that it was a huge sacrifice for her and I felt guilty about it."

 

Producer: "So you went to watch your wife on her photoshoot and forgot about your schedule."

 

Jiyong: "Sorry? *thinks* Basically... *facepalms* Yes."

 

 

 

Dara: *laughs* "I heard he's the number one blackjack. He tells me that."

Producer: "He said he's the number one Daraling,"

Dara: "Oh... He did? He's kidding. He must be. Kwon Jiyong, why are you saying things like this?"

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong: "Yeobo... I know you are worried because I always cause unexpected things to our sons but please trust me in this. They said the moms usually get worried on the first few filming but will soon enjoy their 48-hour day off. Yeobo... Please promise me you will always keep your phone fully charged why you're away."

 

 

 

 

Dara: *laughs* "He's being ridiculous."

 

 

 

 

Jiyong: "My worries? Yongse. The boy knows no fear. And also Yongdu. He is so wise he might know better than me. Ah.. This is going to be embarrassing."

 

Producer: "And Yong il?"

 

Jiyong: "He's my savior." *laughs*

 

 

 

 

"We won't get a hard time editing this." the main producer said. "Every scene is interesting and it's only the interview."

 

"Right, sir. But there's one particular problem."

 

"What? "

 

"How do we make it fit in the show? Should they occupy twenty minutes of it?"

 

"It's their initial episode. Their part should be longer. I'm excited about the ratings. Make sure to just put a bit of the teaser at the end of the upcoming episode. Blur their faces to make it more exciting."

 

*************

 

D- 1...

 

At SBS K-POP STAR shoot...

 

"You seem to be in a good mood to be grinning like that since this morning." Jin Young tapped Hyun Suk's shoulder as he sat beside him.

 

"You bet. Ahh... Everything's happening according to my plan."

 

"Plan?"

 

"Yes, plan."

 

"What plan? Mind to share it? "

 

"You'll see. Hehehe..."

 

 

 

At Kwon residence...

 

"You sure all these safety mats are enough? Baby... Where am I going to place the rest huh?" Jiyong pointed at the three more tall piles of safety mats on the corner which made Dara roll her eyes at him. 

 

"Who told you to buy some more? You know we have some already."

 

"But what if they suddenly ran in different directions? You know accidents. Well... You take good care of them well but not me! Besides... you're with the helpers. While I'll be left alone with our sons. You know those three..."

 

Dara glared at him. They have been covering the entire living room and even their own room with mats since this morning and it seems as if Jiyong still wants to cover the entire household with it.

 

"You're not planning to cover all the floors with mats, aren't you?"

 

"Can't we?"

 

"Oh, Jesus... Jiyong..."

 

"Fine. I'll take these back to the storage room." Jiyong pouted and carried the extra mats away.

 

"Aisht... If something happens to the kids she'll be blaming me all the way." Jiyong whined as he went to take all the remaining mats to the storage room. He has been so fidgety and worrisome since he woke up and it's all because his two-day dilemma will eventually start tomorrow.

 

No household helps.

 

No wife.

 

Only him and his triplets.

 

He let out an exasperated sigh.

 

"Aisht. Why is it that the wives always do the nagging?" he mumbled all to himself. 

 

After cleaning the mess, Jiyong went upstairs to see the kids but he suddenly saw his wife heading out of their room and dressed as if she's going out. 

 

"Where are you going? " Jiyong asked.

 

"I'll be heading down the market to shop for all the things you need. I need to stock up our kitchen too so my boys won't starve." Dara said before tiptoeing to kiss him on his cheek. "Big boy... I'm not just worried about the kids. I'm worried about you too. You know that do you? "

 

It made Jiyong smile. He shook his head as an answer making Dara frown at him. 

 

"Kidding, " Jiyong pinched his wife's cheeks before hugging her. "Ahh... One day I'll get back at Hyun Suk hyung for making me do this. "

 

"Hey... Don't look at it that way. Take it as a vacation with your sons."

 

"What is a vacation with my sons when my family ain't complete?"

 

"Just 48 hours Jiyong. Two days."

 

"Still... Aisht!" Jiyong just hugged Dara even tighter. Dara patted his back.

 

"Go play with your sons. I gotta go. It's getting late."

 

"No! Not gonna let you go! " Jiyong whined.

 

"Fine. Let's stay like this. Then you go die in hunger tomorrow." Dara laughed when Jiyong let her go in an instant.

 

"See? You know how to survive." Dara chuckled before going to the opposite door to check out the boys.

 

"Yong il, Yongdu, Yongse, come. Eomma will just go out to buy something so stay with appa and be good to him, okay?"

 

"NEHH!!!" the boys ran towards their mom and kissed her but that felt like a warning to Jiyong.

 

"Appa! Let's play!" Yongdu held Jiyong's hand and pulled him in.

 

Dara smiled at his helpless husband.

 

"Take this day as a training," she mouthed at her husband who was soon on the floor, his back getting  ridden on by the three.

 

"Take care, yeobo!" Jiyong waved his hand at Dara and soon the three little Yongies started going after him.

 

"TAKE CARE YEOBO!"



***************

 

D-DAY...

 

 

Dara sighed deeply at the sight of her husband in bed, still asleep at 5 am while she was already up since four, just in time when the TROS filming crew arrived. She offered them breakfast, to which all members at first shyly refused but she insisted and soon everyone were enjoying the food she and their helpers made. 

 

The producer installed the cameras quickly- four in the living room, two in their kitchen, one in the dining area, one each at the foot of the staircase and at the hallway it leads, and two inside the triplets room. 

 

Dara almost wept when she entered her sons' room and kiss them goodbye. She has always been with them and this is going to be the first time since the boys were born that she's going to leave them in Jiyong's care alone for two long days.

 

"I'll be missing you.  Don't give appa a hard time, okay?" Dara whispered as she kissed the boys one by one. And with a heavy heart she left the room and went across the hallway to see Jiyong.

 

"This is a reality show so please don't mind the cams and act naturally as if we're not here, Sandara-shi. We will just film how you will bid goodbye to Jiyong-shi so we will be leaving this small camera here." the producer whispered at Dara as he placed a camera on the table across their bed.

 

"Please take it out right after. He will be mad if he sees this. It was agreed upon that there should be nothing in our room." Dara worrieldy told the producer before going towards Jiyong who was still snoring and in deep sleep.

 

"Jiyong-ah..." Dara lightly tapped Jiyong's arm but the latter did not budge. 

 

"Ji... Wake up.  I have to go..."

 

"No... You can't leave... " Jiyong sleepily mumbled. He opened his eyes lazily and when he saw Dara, he opened his arms and waited for his usual morning kiss. 

 

"Aisht, stop being such a kid," Dara lightly tapped his already pouting lips afraid that the camera might capture

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter