A Day With The Kwons

The Return Of Not-So Superman Kwon Jiyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Article: G-Dragon Finally To Make His Comeback via KBS' show The Return Of Superman, Surprises Awaiting VIPs

Source: Newsen via Nate


1. [+932, -1] Oh my God! Can't wait to watch the show!!!

2. [+892, -21] Thank you KBS! You're our hero! Yang Hyun Suk... Have I told you I love you???

3. [+1985, 0] Daebak! G-Dragon is now a husband and dad and we are going to get a glimpse of his new life! Finally! After three years!!! How awesome is that!

4. [+1149, -5] I was not expecting his come back to be this way because three years ago, his comeback means a new single or album. But this time, he is back as a dad who is accepting the challenge to take care of his sons when his wife is not around. I'm so looking forward to it!

5. [+1189, -0] I'm excited to see his kids too! Sandara Park and Kwon Jiyong's superior genes combined... I bet the triplets are oozing with charm and talent.

Article: The Return Of Superman's Preview: G-Dragon — a dependable dad... Or not?

Source: MyDaily via Nate


1. [+1974, -2] Of course our G-Dragon is! How could you think otherwise? Even if you are a master, taking care of a child could be really hard. What more triplets?

2. [+2004, -10] Jiyong appa! Fighting!!! Why do they have to put stickers on the kids face! I'm so hyped up now to watch the triplets own their dad!

3. [+1756, -13] Omomo! Why is Jiyong crying in the preview??? And Sandara Park waking Jiyong up is just the sweetest! Kyaaah! Jiyong appa, please be strong!

4. [+1108, -0] The preview is so funny when Jiyong kept shouting 'Yah! ' in different situations. The boys must be really naughty! But then when Jiyong started crying somewhere which looked like a studio, I started tearing up too.

5. [+1956, -2] This show is really amazing. If not for ROS, we wouldn't be able to see Jiyong this way. It seems like we are venturing into a different side of him. But we have expected it even before. I knew it. G-Dragon is going to be good husband and father.


"Damn it. I feel like doing a crime watching Jiyong oppa in this preview. What more when the episode comes out this Sunday, " CL removed her sunglasses as she went closer to her screen while she was on Skype with the girls.

"I know right! Jiyong made our Darong promise not to watch the preview and I thought there's something fishy to it. I mean... Why? Maybe he's failed at doing something." Bom snapped her fingers right at her screen before munching on some chips. "Then I watched a clip on youtube and baaam! I don't know about you, but I find him so funny! Hahaha! I think Dara would have a different reaction but he's really funny!"

"Not only that! Have you seen the comments?" Minzy butted in and Bom started chatting on the other line again. "Aisht, unnie, stop spoiling it."

"Sorry, can't help it. Anyways, go, watch it now! "

"Yeah. Damn. I'm supposed to be on a rehearsal today but you guys are hyping me up about this." CL's eyes were fixed on her screen while Bom and Minzy were waiting for her reaction. And the moment CL played the vid, the two started looking at each other knowingly.

"I knew it. CL's gonna have a bellyache while watching this on replay." Bom clapped her hands while CL's laughter filled their ears.

"I bet it's going to be more fun to watch on Sunday!"

************

It was a Sunday morning and everyone was up except for the head of the family. Jiyong worked in his recording studio and stayed up all night trying to revive the ruined music sheets and save them.

Dara did not want to wake him up, in fact it's almost nine in the morning and everyone has had their breakfast but the kids wanted to ask Jiyong to go out telling their eomma they want to ride the car. She knew Jiyong might not agree to it but she couldn't just let their sons down.

"Ji... " she poked Jiyong lightly and turned to her sons who were lined up at the other side of the bed and waiting in silence. "Ji... "

Jiyong scrunched up his face and rolled on the bed to lie down on his stomach. He felt some movement and heard Dara's voice somewhere around him, waking him up while poking him on his arm.

"Give me some more minutes, baby."

"Oppa... Wake up. The boys want to tell you something. They said they want to go somewhere. Listen to them, please?" Dara sweetly asked for she knows so well Jiyong will not be able to resist her.

After the last incident when Jiyong and her sons picked her up from work, Jiyong became more hesitant to take the boys outside. She knew the boys wanted to explore the outside world but their dad was so scared the same thing might happen again and it's making Dara worry.

"Oppa— AAACK! "

"Come here," Jiyong swiftly pulled Dara down with him making his wife land on top of him and he instantly wrapped an arm and leg securely around his wife, never wanting to let her go.

"Yah Kwon Jiyong! "

"Oppa sounds better." Jiyong sleepily said with a wide grin on his face. He pouted his lips, waiting for a kiss from his wife but his eyes instantly snapped open upon hearing the triplets' voice.

"Ooopppa, kkk! " Yongse giggled.

"Appa wake up! " Yong il said but Yongdu corrected him.

"Oppa tound better, Yong il-ah," Yongdu told his brother while Yongse started to crawl up the bed and the other two did the same.

"Ooppaaa wake up juteyo! Play with Yong il, Yongdu, Yongte! Let ride broom broom! " the youngest said while pulling Jiyong's arm away from Dara. Yongdu saw this and he started helping Yongse too.

"Ooppa! Let go! "

"Yah. Stop calling me oppa! Aisht! " Jiyong told the boys but Yongse just laughed at him.

"Yongte, andwae." Yong il waved his forefinger, telling his younger brother to stop calling their dad like that. "Not oppa. He Aaa-ppaa! "

"Oppa! Kkk! Oppa! "

"Yah, aisht! " Jiyong frowned at his boys and he finally come up with an idea to tease them. Dara was already moving away from him to talk to the triplets but he was quick to capture her in his arms once more.

"Yah! Jiyong! " Dara protested but Jiyong just looked at his sons and hugged Dara even tighter.

"Are you going to call me oppa again? " Jiyong kissed Dara's cheek and hugged her in front of the kids. The three rowdy kids sat and watched, internally deliberating what to do next.

"If you keep on acting bad to appa... Eomma is going to be only mine then. You can't kiss eomma and hug her. Only appa can. You like that? "

"ANDWAE! ANDWAEEEEEEE!!! " Yongse being the mama's boy that he is started to kick the pillows in protest while Yong il held Jiyong's hand and kept it away from their mom. Yongdu on the other hand went in between Dara and Jiyong.

"Appa let eomma go! Appa! " Yongse began crying as he sat kicking the sheets with his chubby legs. "Eommaaaa!!! Eommaaa!!! "

"Aisht Yongse hush now! " Dara moved away from Jiyong and hugged the youngest triplet. "Appa is just joking, don't cry anymore,"

"Appa made Yongte cry eomma!" Yongdu went to Dara while Yong il started rolling on Jiyong's lap.

"Appa wat only kidding! Pleat don't cry anymore, Yongte-ah, " Yong il calmly said. Jiyong lifted him in his arms and laughed at his jealous sons.

"Aisht. You guys take after me in so many ways." he said, surprised that Yong il cried because of it. He scooted closer to his wife and stole a peck once more to tease Yong il but Yongdu blocked him right after.

"Appa hajimaaa!!!" he said, his arms stretched wide as if protecting a property.

"Jiyong, stop it, " Dara glared at him before hugging Yongse once more to comfort him.

"Aww, stop crying sweetheart, you can hug and kiss eomma all you want. But appa was right. It's wrong to and call him names aside from appa or abeoji. If you disrespect him again, I will be mad, " Dara told the boy in her arms. "It's not nice to call your appa names, okay?"

"N-n-eh, " Yongse answered in between his hiccups.

"Now you guys go to appa and apologize."

Yong il just watched his brothers crawl in bed towards their dad. He moved a bit to give them space so they could hug him.

"Appa, torry," Yongdu apologized first and kissed Jiyong. Yongse went next. He was still rubbing his eyes and catching his breath.

"Ap-pa... Mian-he..."

Jiyong just smiled and welcomed his sons in his arms. "Come here, you guys. Give appa a kiss, come. Hurry, "

The three kissed their dad one by one and hugged him. Yong il and Yongdu remained seated on Jiyong's lap but Yongse quickly returned to his mother's arms.

Dara reached out to fix Jiyong's unruly hair before cupping his face.

"Did we give you a headache? I'm sorry but the boys keep begging, "

"It's okay, " Jiyong held his wife's hand and kissed her palm. "What were you saying earlier? What do they want? "

"Yongdu-ah, go tell appa what you have been telling eomma earlier. "

Yongdu shifted in Jiyong's lap and pulled his dad to him before shyly whispering something.

"Oh. So you want to go out. Where should we go? You guys wanna go to the park?"

"No... Not the park, appa," Yongdu frowned and whined.

"Yong il, Yongdu, Yongte want to ride the broom broom for a loooong time!" Yong il explained making Jiyong still as he purse his lips.

"We will ride broom broom then go to tee halmeoni and halabeoji and get a lot nomnom and toyt! Haha!" Yongse stood up and held up his fist and soon the other two joined him as they jumped up and down the bed.

Dara could just watch Jiyong drown himself in the dilemma. She knew what is going on in her husband's mind righ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter