To Jeju With Love 1

The Return Of Not-So Superman Kwon Jiyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It has been a long and tiring but fun day for Jiyong and his sons. After a good, refreshing soak in the tub with his sons when they came home, Jiyong felt his eyes getting heavy and what worsen it was the thought of him going to Jeju early tomorrow with his sons under his care.

 

He just finished brushing Yongse's teeth while Yongdu and Yong il were already in their diapers, when he suddenly heard the doorbell sound. He frowned, wondering who could it be. A thought crossed his mind, a hopeful one, that Dara has forgotten something nd perhaps had no other choice but to come home but that tiny hope faded the moment he and the triplets reached the living room.

 

"Appa, who it tat?" Yong il asked as he walked behind him. He tugged his dad's pyjamas and Jiyong swiftly carried him up, heaving a defeated sigh as he faced ahead once more. Yong il turned to the security cam and his eyes widened in delight.

 

"Uncle Wiwi!!!"

 

"Huh???" Yongse bolted up and together with Yongdu, dashed towards the main door. "Appa open the door ppalli!"

 

"No way! You guys are going to sleep!!!"

 

"But... But..." Yongdu was about to protest but his eyes finally widened in delight when Yong il suddenly pressed the unlock button while Jiyong was distracted for a moment. Yongse giggled merrily and ran towards the door to wait for their unexpected visitor.

 

"Uncle Wiwi!!!" the boys greeted but their dad was beyond shocked and dumbfounded when he finally got a hold of the situation. Yong il who was in his arms started to struggle and slide down off him, and soon all three were in front of Seungri. 

 

"YAAAAAH!!!" Jiyong let out a yell but none of the boys minded him. Instead, they gathered around Seungri who was holding a bunch of paperbags. Remembering that there were camera men all over their house, Jiyong shot Seungri a reprimanding look but the man just winked at him before facing the boys once more.

 

"Tadaaaah!" Seungri handed it one by one to the boys. 

 

"Waaah! Thank you uncle!" Yongdu jumped up and down when he got his while Yong il and Yongse giggled excitedly. The triplets have always been so fond of Seungri because they have been spoiled so much by him eversince they could remember.

 

 Unable to do anything, Jiyong could just watch the scene. He let out a defeated sigh making Seungri finally notice him.

 

"Oh hyung! I got something for you too! Wait! Are you filming?"

 

Jiyong scoffed turned around to point at all the cameras in his house. "Isn't it obvious? Besides, you wouldn't be here if I'm not. So quit pretending and just come in."

 

"Yah!" Seungri laughed in disbelief. "How could you say that! People might think I'm hungry for attention!"

 

"Well, are you not?"

 

"Yah! Hyung!" Seungri followed behind when Jiyong guided his sons in. "Hyuuung!"

 

Jiyong sat his sons down the mat covered floor and opened their gifts for them one by one. Jiyong let out a frown, but his sons jumped up and down in delight.

 

"Another uncle Wiwi!!!" Yongdu shot up and showed his dad a panda stuffed toy in a more huggable size than the others in their collection.

 

Yes. They have a collection now of Seungri's gifts.

 

"Yah, stop doing this, Seungri!" Jiyong shot Seungri a warning glare. "Dara is already having a hard time cleaning their playroom."

 

"Why? Isn't it a nice collection?"

 

"Nite!!! Weally weally nite!" Yongse grinned at Seungri making the latter grin.

 

"Yong il, Yongdu, Yongte love pandat!" Yongdu agreed as he hugged his black and white bear.

 

"I know right?" Seungri snapped his fingers and faced Jiyong with a smug grin. "See? The boys love it!"

 

Jiyong just shook his head and was about to get Seungri something to drink when the camera man suddenly asked him about something.

 

"Uhm... Jiyong-ssi... Can we get a shot of the triplets' panda collection?"

 

Jiyong sighed and forced a smile at the man. He glanced up at the wall clock and though it's only past eight in the evening, he could already tell... 

 

It's going to be one heck of a long night.

 

************

 

Yawning at Jeju airport while the triplets are running around and about, Jiyong was impatient, wanting to arrive at their villa the soonest to take a nap.

 

He wanted to curse Seungri for dropping by at the worst time to play with the boys.Energetic as they always were, the triplets spent the whole night running around, wrestling and rolling in every corner of their play room with Seungri. At exactly 12 midnight though when Seungri finally bid goodbye, the three were already snoring loudly making it hard for him to sleep.

 

"Appa! Come on! Where we going?" Yongdu snapped him out of her trance. He realized the three were already tugging his pants, the ROS crew still filming them nonstop.

 

"Uhm... We'll just have to wait for a car to take us to our house here." Jiyong told the boys. "You see, you weren't even born yet when I bought this house so I hope you'll like it."

 

"Appa! But our hout it in Teoul!" Yongse blinked at him.

 

"This is another house. I'm talking about a different one than our family house, Yongse-ah. Its kind of smaller but your eomma loves it. It's very special to us."

 

"Another hout???" Yongdu dropped his mouth open and when he heard Yong il giggle excitedly, he laughed with his older brother too. "Daebak!"

 

"Yah!" Jiyong shot Yongdu a surprised look. "You know how to use that expression now huh!"

 

"Uncle Wiwi taught Yong il, Yongdu, Yongte!" Yongdu answered proudly that it made Jiyong roll his eyes.

 

"He better make sure he just taught you good things. If your eomma hears something that displeases her, your uncle Wiwi is gonna be one. Dead. Panda. I swear."

 

"One dead panda? Oh my God!" Yong il clamped his mouth but when he saw his father gaping at him, he bit his lip and started running towards a camera man, afraid that what he said was wrong of some sort.

 

"Yah. I didn't say anything! Why are you running away?" Jiyong ran after his eldest son. Thinking that their father was playing with their brother, Yongdu and Yongse started running away too, to the opposite direction.

 

"YAH! YAH!!!" Jiyong let go of their luggages and threw his backpack down the floor. He ran after Yong il but he immediately stopped in confusion remembering that his two other sons ran to a different direction. YAAAAH! AISHT!!!"

 

"KYAAAH!" Yongdu and Yongse split ways, confusing their dad even more.

 

"YAH KWON YONG IL! KWON YONGDU! KWON YONGSE!!! AISHT THESE LITTLE IMPS! YAAAAH!!!"

 

 

 

Three hours after...

 

"Sir... Are you alright?"

 

"Huh?" Jiyong blinked ra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter