The Nation's Dream Husband

The Return Of Not-So Superman Kwon Jiyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Ahhh Hyung, stop acting that way in ROS!” Seungri grimaced as he scooted away from Jiyong as if he was disgusted. They have just finished watching the latest episode at TOP’s place over some drinks and Seungri, who at first was dying from laughter, was now almost throwing up. He flailed his hands dramatically and Jiyong was quick to hit him in the arm.

 

“What’s the matter with you, huh? Stop what?” Jiyong asked before going back to his whiskey.

 

Seungri scowled at him before grabbing his glass and hurriedly dashed beside Youngbae who was seated across Jiyong. He thought for a moment if he should answer back but he knew deep inside that he couldn’t just shut up so he went on.  “Stop acting so submissive to Dara noona!”

 

“Hey!” Daesung who was slouched comfortably on the carpeted floor shot him a warning glare. “That’s none of your business anymore, Seungri-ah.”

 

“Daesung”s right,” Youngbae seconded. “Besides, Jiyong’s not acting it. He's naturally submissive to Dara noona.” he said making everyone, even TOP  who was in the kitchen listening to their conversation, hold in their laughter as they waited for Jiyong to react. “What?” he asked with his eyes disappearing as he grinned.

 

Jiyong rolled his eyes and shook his head. “No, no, no dude. Not even you!”

 

“Why?” Youngbae laughed at his best friend. “Let’s face it, Jiyong. While you were born to be the superstar that you are, you were also destined to be Dara noona’s slave all your life.”

 

"Yah, Youngbae! Did I ruin a date or something? Why are you doing this to me?"

 

Youngbae just smiled at him and shrugged. " I'm just stating the obvious."

 

"Well Youngbae's right," TOP interrupted as he placed a platter of fruits on the table. "Even my household helps and the laundry ahjumma at my sister's place gossips much about how head over heels inlove you are with Dara noona. Your eyes are... How do they describe it again? Ah!" TOP looked up as he recalled and laughed manically after. "They're flashing hearts everytime Dara noona was mentioned."

 

"Really? Have I gone that bad?" Jiyong seriously asked the boys.

 

"Oh yeah! Just when we thought your previous interviews were the worst." Seungri scowled at him.

 

"Which makes me ask myself, how the hell did we stomach all those cheesy stuff he did for noona? Damn. But then she deserved it. Ahh, Jiyong is really the man."

 

"Exactly! He did all sorts of surprises and travels and escapades and not to mention that proposal. I mean, who proposes with a multi million villa in Jeju? Come on!" Seungri spat angrily and looked away, earning him a jab from Youngbae. "Ouch! Now what?"

 

"Yah, rat, why are so mad?" Youngbae asked and Seungri just frowned at Jiyong.

"You know what? It's because such guy as this guy in front of me exists that's why girls, all girls, dream of a perfect married life. And it's because this guy," he pointed directly at Jiyong, "This guy has done all the crazy cheesy sweet stuff that's why I everyone in South Korea thinks he's the nation's dream husband! Aisht! How dare CL compare me to him, huh? I even travel half across the earth to visit her but­-“

 

“Well you always travel,” Daesung cut him off.”

 

“Well… Yeah… But… Aisht!!! I mean I always get compared! Why? I'm sweet too, you know? I've done to her all the sweet stuff in bed!" Seungri was huffing by the end of his blabbering.

 

The four older men just ran their palms down their faces and stood up while looking pitifully at Seungri, ticking their tongue.

 

 

"Now I understand where you're coming from." Jiyong shook his head. "Nation's dream husband? Stop kidding around. I'm just about to meet him tomorrow."

 

"Who?" Youngbae asked.

 

"It's confidential. You'll know when the episode comes out."

 

"Oh, you have a shoot tomorrow? Then you better go home now and rest." TOP suggested.

 

"Then I'll be going too," Youngbae said as he grabbed his jacket.

 

"And how about this sulking rat?" Jiyong nodded at Seungri.

 

"Aigoo, don't mind him dude." Daesung patted Jiyong's shoulder before turning to TOP. "Hyung, I'll go ahead. I have an early meeting tomorrow."

 

"Okay. Guess I'll just drop by at Bom's now that I'll be alone." TOP answered but Seungri quickly shot up from his seat.

 

"Yah! Yah! Are you guys really going to leave me here?"

 

"Yeah! We are!"

 

"Yah! Hyung! Why? Yah hyung!"

 

 

*****************

 

 

"Nation's dream husband? Tsch. How silly," Jiyong laughed as he parked his car. He shook his head and gazed up the window to his sons' room and sighed when he saw it was already dark. The boys have fallen asleep. Maybe Dara made them go to bed earlier than the usual, he thought, because at any moment, the ROS crew will be coming to install their cameras for tomorrow's shoot.

 

 

After giving orders to his men, especially to the guards, since there will be another "invasion of his privacy" session, he quickly hopped upstairs and carefully walked into their bedroom. He saw his wife fixing his things from shirts to trousers and even his undergarments, setting it carefully on their bed and he found the gesture so adorable of her. She didn't even notice his presence for she was in deep thought, perhaps, still thinking if what she had prepared for his shoot tomorrow was enough, and she let out a squeak when she felt him hug her from behind.

 

"You ignored my presence for these stuff? I'm getting jealous." Jiyong squintedhis eyes at her but Dara just slapped his arm.

 

"You mean YOUR stuff here that I have been preparing. How long have you been here?"

 

"Long enough to see you assemble everything from my shirts, undershirt, pants and briefs and boxers until I could not take it anymore. Baby, why do you always do everything ily?"

 

"Liar," Dara blushed as she laughed. " I'm pretty sure you did not stand there for some good five seconds watching. You won't take it that long seeing me here."

 

"Ahh..." Jiyong grinned. "You got me, babe. Hmm. I'm loving that confidence. But the last part wasn't a lie," he grinned even more and tucked her loose tendrils behind her ears. "You always do everything in a y way. Actually, that less than five seconds was more than enough to ,"

 

"Yah, Kwon Jiyong!" Dara slapped him on his chest when he turned her around so that she's facing him. He trapped her in his arms and pulled her closer. She narrowed her eyes at him. "You're not drunk, are you?"

 

"You know well I'm not. If I am, then I should be stripping you now. And maybe you'll be just as as I am. We both know what alcohol does to us."

 

"Kwon Jiyong!" Dara's eyes widened and he quickly clamped Jiyong's mouth, but the latter just wiggled his eyebrows at heras he kissed her palm.

 

"What? The crews weren't here yet."

 

"But that does not change the fact that we can't do that thing you're thinking right now, ert!"

 

"Oh, I forgot you're also a mind-reader," Jiyong rolled his eyes.

 

"It's all over your face, actually."

 

"I know," Jiyong frowned. "I made it obvious on purpose. Baby, please, I just miss you so bad,"

 

"Yah, we just came back from our trip two weeks ago. Remember how you left marks on me that I almost could not go to shoot the next day? Oh, God. Thankfully, I was going to wear hanbok while filming. If not, I would have died from embarrassment!"

 

"So you're embarrassed about my kisses now?"

 

"Stop being a kid," Dara pushed him aside and went back to arranging his clothes."I'm putting these on a separate rack. The ones for your photoshoot were already with YG crew. These are for your ROS shoot. The boys' clothes are all done in their room.Teach them to wear theirs properly from time to time, okay?Now go take a shower and then sleep with the kids. I'm leaving for mysched at 1 am. YG staff will be picking me up. I need to go to bed too."

 

"Tsch." Jiyong scoffed. "Seems like the Nation's Dream Husband just got dumped by his dream wife."

 

"Sorry?"

 

"Nothing ma'am! I said I'm going to take a shower," he walked past her and sulked.

 

"And I'm going to take a long one!"

 

 

**************

 

 

 

"Appa! Did eomma go to work again?" Yongdu asked as he followed Jiyong in the kitchen only to be blocked by the safety divider. "Appa... Are we going out without eomma?"

 

"Yes. Just take a look around. If the samchons are here, then eomma won't be. Okay?"

 

"But eomma came back when tamchont were in Jeju."

 

"Oh that..." Jiyong thought for a moment. "Well that was a surprise. Surprises come rarely like once in a thousand years so don't be too overjoyed."

 

"Oh. But you told Yong il, Yongdu, Yongte we will be turpriting eomma too," Yongse came in next to Yongdu and tried to push the divider. "Appa you taid we will turprite eomma too next time, right???"

 

"Yeah, next time. Not now."

 

"Turprite! Turprite! Turprite!" Yong il joined in and started pushing then pulling the tiny plastic gate and before Jiyong could even do something, the three boys were able to unlock it. Dashing towards their own seats, they did and they climbed up and seated themselves quickly.

 

"YAH!!!" Jiyong scowled at them but the three just giggled. "Aisht! Who told you to come in? I'm not done cooking your food yet!"

 

"But appa, Yongil, Yongdu, Yongte are already hungwy! Feed ut a lot juteyooo!!!" Yongdu grabbed his spoon and started hitting his plate.

 

"Food juteyooo!" Yongte said and soon, Yong il was also joining the noise barrage.

 

"Yaaah! Aisht! Stop that!"

 

"Food! Food!"

 

"Yah! Stop that or I won't give you food!!!"

 

The three immediately settled their spoons down and sat in silence but as as soon as Jiyong turned around to get the food Dara made earlier and was being reheated now,Yongse cried out loudly making him run to the boy.

 

"Eommmaaaaa! Waaaah!"

 

"Yah, why are you crying? Yongse ah???"

 

"Eomm-aaa!!!"

 

"Stop crying already, will you? Why are you crying in the first place?"

 

"Eomma! Appa. Won't. Give. Us. Fooooood!!!"

 

"Yah!" Jiyong was shocked when he heard that. He looked at the camera men filming them and saw everyone holding in their laughter.

 

"Yah, hyung! Don't laugh at me! This thing needs to get edited out, okay? Jebal!"

 

 

******************

 

 

After the chaos which seems to always happen whenever Dara was not around, he pacified the boys by buying them icecream on their way to his Highcut magazine shoot. He arrived earlier than his schedule as usual, being the professional that he is and even greeted everyone with a polite bow.

 

The triplets, now in a good mood, also bowed at all the staff and greeted everyone so well.Everyone was in awe of them, and they would come around and play

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter