The Three Little Dragons

The Return Of Not-So Superman Kwon Jiyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"G-Dragon, Rumored To Be Filming With KBS The Return Of Superman's Crew"

 

"Will G-Dragon Give His Fans A Glimpse Of His Life After Marriage?"

 

"Kwon Triplets— Born Superstar Babies, To Star With Super Dad G-Dragon in The Return Of Superman?"

 

"The Most Anticipated Comeback of The Year— The Superstar Family Kwon"

 

Jiyong smirked as he browsed the news portals seeing his name everywhere. YG has not confirmed any of it, creating more buzz and hype and Jiyong knew that Hyun Suk knows how to deal with media play.

 

He even could say, Hyun Suk is the master of it.

 

He decided to browse some more but his eyes narrowed at the new issues appearing on the sites.

 

"Sandara Park To Star in The King's Assassin, Her Most Anticipated Come Back Movie"

 

"Lee Soohyuk Grabs Another Lead Role Along With Sandara Park"

 

"Lee Soohyuk, Jung Il Woo, Excited To Film With Sandara Park for A Period Drama on Big Screen"

 

"Sandara Park: The action scenes are what caught my attention"

 

"Park Bom, Nam Taehyun, To Sing the OST For Fellow Labelmate Sandara Park's Come Back Movie"

 

"Sandara Park To Do The Role of A Yangban Daughter, A Fighter, A Swordsman, A Lover, All In Her Comeback Movie"

 

 

*BLAG*

 

Jiyong instantly let go of his phone and raked his hair in frustration. He looked around, suddenly recalling that his kids were still having their afternoon nap and heaved a sigh of relief when he saw the boys were still all sleeping soundly.

 

He grabbed his phone once more and scrambled up. It was just an hour ago when a news about Dara broke out and she already topped all the search portals. He took a look at all the news updates about his wife and walked back and forth feeling torn about it.

 

Yes, he felt so proud that Dara was getting so much support and love despite three years of hiatus but he was not sure if he was ready to see her in a role where she would act as another man's lover. It made his blood boil when it was already a fact that it was Soohyuk, a close friend of theirs, who would be paired with his wife. What more when it's another man?

 

"Arrrgh!" he  dashed out of the triplets' room and tried calling up his wife but before he could even press the speed dial, he reminded himself that she must be busy at the moment. He slumped in defeat until the camera on the wall caught his attention. 

 

He walked towards it and raked his hair once more as he prepared to talk to his imaginary wife which was the camera.

 

"Yeobo... You wanted this project so much right? I trust you. And I'm so proud of you but— AISHT!!!" Jiyong slapped his face, now talking to himself. 

 

"This is crazy. I'm going crazy! AAAAAAAAH!!!" he let out a scream and walked away but it was not long until he came back like a mad man and talked to the device once more. 

 

"Yah... Lee Soohyuk... No, no... Jung Il Woo!!! You know what I'm going to say next, do you? Huh? You better do. Or... AAAAAAAAH!" Jiyong ran away once again and panted when he came back, as if coming back to his senses. 

 

"Producer-nim please cut the earlier part. I'm sorry," he bowed deeply before finally walking away weakly.

 

Limping and without any energy left in his system, he decided to go downstairs and find something to cook for dinner, which, was another problem.

 

Dara cooked some food for breakfast and lunch and he planned to save some for his dinner but he was so hungry he ate it all. And now, what remains were the foods that Dara cooked for the triplets and that means he needed to cook himself his own dinner.

 

"At least, those rascals won't be poisoned with my cooking. At least. Not now," he consoled himself as he carefully scanned what they have inside their fridge. 

 

"Ah... I know now." he snapped his fingers and looked around like an idiot avoiding the cameras. He scooted away and opened the cupboards, rummaging through it until he found what he needed.

 

"Aha!" He exclaimed before looking around once more and pointing at the camera that has been following his directions since earlier. He snatched a can of spam like a thief and started busying himself in the kitchen.

 

Somewhere during that time,  the triplets started to wake up one by one. As usual, it was Yongdu who got up first. The little boy rubbed his eyes and upon noticing a movement in the corner of their room, he smiled and sat up.

 

"Appa?" he looked around and saw their father was nowhere to be found. He stood up and started walking towards the tent.

 

"Tamchonie annyeong," he greeted the camera man and the latter waved at him.

 

"Tamchon... Where's appa?" Yongdu asked as he rubbed his eyes. The man could just shake his head in response.

 

"Tamchonie don't talk?" the boy scratched his head and walked away and his eyes sparkled when he saw Yongse and Yong il stirring in their sleep.

 

"Yong illeee! Yongte-ah! Wake up! Wake up!" Yongdu jumped up and down. "Wake up!  Tamchon will give candy again!"

 

"Huh?" Yongse sat up at the word 'candy' and rubbed his eyes. "Yong illeee, come on,"

 

But Yong Il was still so sleepy, and as if another replay of what happened that morning, the other two started attacking their brother, riding his back and tickling him until he started crying out loud.

 

"APPPAAAAAA!!! EOMMMAAAA!!!"

 

Jiyong immediately let go of his turner and sprinted upstairs as soon as he heard Yong il's voice and when he saw what Yongdu and Yongse were doing to Yong Il, his eyes widened in shock.

 

"Yah! Yah! What are you doing to your brother? Aisht!"

 

Yongdu and Yongse immediately scampered away leaving Yong Il crying and Jiyong could just carry the boy and comfort him. "Does it hurt? Huh? Tell appa where. Here? Here?" Jiyong asked but Yong Il just kept weeping. Jiyong took a deep breath and faced the two other boys.

 

"Yongdu, Yongse stay right here," Jiyong told the two, his face grim, his voice a contained sound of disappointment at his sons. Yongdu and Yongse must have sensed their father's mood.

 

"Appa hold Yongte too juteyooo," Yongse reached out to him but he backed away. To be honest, it broke his heart too but he has to let them know what they did to their brother was wrong.

 

"No," Jiyong stepped back. "You hurt your brother. Didn't eomma and appa tell you not to do that? I'm taking Yong il downstairs. Yongdu and Yongse should stay here. If you cry, appa will not hold you even more, you guys understand?"

 

"Appaaaa!!!" Yongse was about to cry out but Yongdu quickly stopped him even if he was already teary-eyed himself.

 

"Yongte don't. Appa will get mad. Shhh." Yongdu held his brother's hand while his own lips were curving down.

 

It pained Jiyong a lot but he tried all his might to keep it. "Wait for appa, okay? I'll be right back," 

 

Jiyong then took Yong il downstairs but he was surprised to see some smoke coming from the kitchen.

 

"What the— Oh !!!" He gasped upon remembering that he was frying his dinner a.k.a.  Spam and he quickly carried Yong Il with him only to see something black on the frypan. He turned off the stove in discarded the burnt pieces to the garbage bin but let out a not-so-manly shriek when he felt the hot handle burn his skin.

 

"Aaaaah!!!" 

 

"Appa!" Yong Il stopped crying, concerned about and scared for his father. "Appa!"

 

Jiyong washed his hand in running water and he sighed in relief when the pain ceased.

 

"Appa? Appa! Gwaenchana? Huh? Appa?" Yong il held his father's face and rubbed his cheeks and when Jiyong saw the worry painted all over his son's face, he hugged him tightly and kissed him. 

 

"I'm fine, Yong il. Appa's fine. Don't worry anymore okay?"

 

Jiyong smiled when he felt Yong Il hug him tighter and he sighed in defeat when he turned around and saw the chaos in their kitchen.

 

"I wonder what time will we ever get to eat dinner." he shook his head and smiled helplessly. He then took Yong il to the living room and settled him down.

 

"Don't worry anymore, hmm? Are you still hurting?"

 

Yong il shook his head and Jiyong kissed him. "Do you want to play with your brothers?"

 

"Neh..."

 

"Okay. Wait for your brothers. I'll get them, okay?"

 

"Neh..."

 

"Good boy." Jiyong stood up and dashed upstairs to the triplets' room. He found Yongdu and Yongse facing the glass doors to the balcony and seated on the floor.

 

"Boys," he sat on his knees and called them and the two immediately turned around. 

 

"Come here," Jiyong opened his arms and urged them to come to him. "Appa is not mad anymore, come."

 

"Appa!" Yongdu and Yongse hugged him. "Appa mianhe,"

 

"Appa and Eomma always tell Yong il, Yongdu, Yongse not to fight with each other right? "

 

"Neh... But Yongdu and Yongte didn't fight with Yong il." Yongdu explained.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter