His Wife's Dream Hubby

The Return Of Not-So Superman Kwon Jiyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ARTICLE: G- Dragon and Ahn Jaehyun Stuns Everyone In High Cut Father’s Day Special

 

[+156, -6]  These two are really similar when it comes to fatherhood. Ahn Jaehyun started out as a clumsy dad but it seems he’s now so confident in giving advice to newbie daddies. It showed on his interview.

[+756, -101] Even if they are both happily married and now, both dads, their visuals still slay. They are too hot to handle. I wonder how their respective wives survive.

[+429, -18] They really look super charismatic in these photos but they were also both huge failures in ROS most of the time. They are epicly funny too.

[+932, -61] Is there even anything that G-Dragon does these days that does not go well? Even Ahn Jaehyun’s come back in ROS has already created a big buzz. These two are certainly dream hubbies.

[+674, -13] I heard that the mag is selling out well even overseas. Indeed, the power of G-Dragon did not fade even after getting married. I guess VIPs have been so deprived of him.

 

ARTICLE: Kwon Triplets Quickly Gaining Popularity Because of The Return Of Superman; The Show Enjoying High Ratings

 

[+886, -47] ROS has finally bounced back up to the rating game with G-Dragon and his family’s arrival. And now it has been revealed that Ahn Jaehyun is coming back to the show with their second child. What more viewers could ask for?

[+702, -29] Seriously, I haven’t encountered anyone who doesn’t enjoy watching the triplets yet. My grandma even whines when the triplets get shorter parts.

[543, -56] ROS team is so lucky they were able to get the Kwons for their show. But the luckiest of them all? The viewers! G-Dragon and Sandara Park have always been so secretive about their personal lives. Seeing them on TV once more with their kids makes me cry. I’m pretty sure all of their avid fans feel the same.

[+997, -12] So it’s a WIN-WIN situation, right? Everyone enjoys this! I hope the triplets won’t grow up quickly! TT

 

 

Smiling proudly while scrolling down the comments on his phone, Jiyong did not notice he has been enjoying his time waiting for Dara inside his car. The triplets were already asleep before he left home and even though his wife insisted that she’d just take the YG van, he, the Almighty Kwon Jiyong, currently the Nation’s Dream Husband, wanted to live by his title.

He insisted on picking his beloved wife up at her work.

He was still grinning all to himself when he heard a knock on the window. It was one of Dara’s managers.

“She’s just  getting her makeup removed. She said you can come down to take a look around if you like.”

Jiyong shook his head and turned him down. “Nah, tell her I’ll be fine waiting for her here. Tell her to take her time.”

“Okay hyung,”

He sighed and leaned back when the manager was already running back into the palace. How could he show up to all those people when he wasn’t even able to bring anything with him? For sure, they were all tired and busy obviously having to film days and nights for the movie. It was just fortunate that Dara’s scenes for the day were all done and she could go home earlier than the usual.

In short, he didn’t want to bother these tired and busy people just to have a good look around.

 

He heard another knock.

 

“Baby!” he quickly unlocked the door and waited for her to get in. He kissed her forehead as soon as she was seated and cupped her face. “Did you have dinner?”

Dara just nodded. “Sorry for making you wait,”

“You’re always worth the wait,”

“Ah, cut it out, Kwon Jiyong,” Dara laughed at him.

“Finally! You laughed! I thought I was the only one who was happy that you’re coming home earlier than usual,”

“Ilwoo and Soohyuk were on a break now. Would you want to see them?”

Jiyong shook his head. “Next time, baby. You look like you’re already about to collapse.”

“I’m okay. Just tired,” Dara answered. “Oh, the director knows you’re here.”

“Really? I wanted to come down and greet him but I’ll just do that next time. Let’s get you home,”

“You didn’t even take a proper look at the set. You drove more than an hour just to get here, Ji,”

“It’s okay. Anything for my lovely lady,”

“Tsch,” Dara rolled her eyes. “Stop trying to sound Joseon-ish,” she said but Jiyong could not help but notice the disappointment in her tone. He decided to swerve the topic.

“I’m really regretting my decision years ago,”

“What decision?” Dara raised a brow.

“For turning down acting offers. If only I did not, I could qualify as the male lead in your movie,”

Dara scoffed. “They say regrets come late,”

“Tsch. I could have been the most stylish Crown Prince in Sageuk history,”

“Well actually, you suit the role, Ji.” Dara agreed making his eyes grow bright. “Too bad you didn’t get the offer.”

“Way to go hurting my ego,” Jiyong pouted. “Well if you’re done with the insults, can we go home now?”

Dara laughed at her husband’s sour mood and shook her head.

“Huh? I thought you’re already done with your shoot?”

“I’m done here, silly. But let’s drop by the grocery first.”

“At this hour?”

“Yeah. I just need to buy a few stuffs for baking,”

“It’s weekend and you’re baking… You should take some rest, baby.”

“Nah, I’ll be fine. I am more worried about you,”

“Me?”

“Yep. I think you’re forgetting someone’s birthday,”

 

 

 

 

Standing there awkwardly outside a place that used to be so familiar to him, Jiyong was anxious. He has been looking around the dark, noisy club and he pulled his hoodie once more to cover his face when he saw some people approaching. Six years ago, it was the opposite. HE WAS THE OPPOSITE.

 

Six years? Has it been that long already since he went to such a place? Though he still phones his friends and meets them in YG, in their shops, homes, studios… He realized that it felt odd he was able to turn down all their invitations for clubbing and partying. ALL of it. Though Dara pushes him to, he felt deep inside it was very inappropriate. He’d look back on the good old days, miss them, but he felt like nothing could equal his happiness with his family.

 

He shook his head and chuckled all to himself. “I’ve been a real family man, after all.”

 

He heaved a sigh and mustered up his courage to phone a friend who was inside the VIP room of a club he used to frequent before he settled down. It was not too long until a man opened the door to get him. He was tall and slim and had piercings on his eyebrows; he still looked so much like he was… How long has it been again? Jiyong tried to count the months… Wait. Has it been years since they last saw each other?

“Woah! Just look who the is here!!!”

“Happy birthday, man.” he greeted Xin as he accepted the hand shake and chest bump while his other hand gripped the ribbon that secures the box he was holding.

“Come on in. The party hasn’t started yet,”

“Oh… I’m really sorry, man, but I can’t…”

“Yah… It’s been ages since you last joined us. And today’s my birthday dude. You should at least grab some drink with me and the gang.”

“I’m really sorry,” Jiyong said apologetically. “Oh, by the way, here.” He lifted the box and handed it to Xin carefully.

“The is this dude? Since when have you learned to tie ribbons on gifts?”

Jiyong scowled at him. “Hey. Dara baked that cake for you. You should at least be thankful,”

“Ooops… Dream ing hubby is getting sensitive,”

“ you,”

“Damn dude! Say that again! Come on! I’m missing that side of you!”

“Yah! Shut up! Are you drunk?” Jiyong laughed at him.

“No. Not yet. Tell me I’m not yet high though! Come on! I’m not hallucinating, right?”

Jiyong just shook his head and pushed him back in. “Say hi to the rest for me. I’m sorry I need to go. It was Dara who asked me to drop by and give you that.”

“I really should be thankful to her then. If not for her you won’t even be here now. How sweet of you bastard.” Xin feigned a sad, disappointed tone.

“Stop being a drama queen.” Jiyong hit his arm. “I gotta get going. I need to have dinner at home because she’s gonna be out again tomorrow.  You know… I need to shoot another episode,”

Xin just rolled his eyes. “As if whatever I say would make you change your mind. Go!”

“Thanks. Happy birthday again! I owe you one!”

“You owe me and the gang a whole lot.” Xin corrected, but Jiyong just shrugged.

“Gotta go,”

“Say thanks to Dara for this!”

Jiyong formed a salute and walked away with a huge smile on his face.

Surely, he missed those days of hanging out with his friends in clubs and bars and going home late or sometimes at dawn after a long drink. He has completely cast that part of his life away since he got married and though Dara urges him to meet his friends, he decided not to, for he knew his limitations and responsibilities already, and he made a point to pay attention ONLY to the people that matters most to him.

His family will always be his first priority.

 

 

 

“Baby, I’m home--- ”

“SHHHH!!!”

“Oops…” Jiyong walked on tiptoes into the triplets’ room and sat beside Dara who was watching over the kids in their sleep. “Sorry,” he kissed his wife’s head and knelt before his kids. “They fell asleep already. My boys are really the sweetest, the most considerate and filial sons

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter