We Want A Younger Sister!

The Return Of Not-So Superman Kwon Jiyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


"I'm visiting Monsant tomorrow after the CF shoot, hyung. If you agreed with KBS to shoot some clips tomorrow, can you ask them to just come back after a day or two to resume? I can't go on shooting two days straight. I really just need to go to Jeju."

"What do you need to be there for? You hired a manager."

"A manager to look over things for me, yes. But the decision will still have to come from me. There's a part that needed reconstruction. I need to be there,"

"Jiyong..."

"Hyung, do your managers decide for you?"

"What?"

There was a long pause in between the two men inside YG's spacious office and Kwon Jiyong was determined he wasn't going to lose tmin the argument. With a sigh of defeat, Hyun Suk raised his hands up and stood up.

"Fine. I'll let you know. I'll do something about it."

"Really?"

"No don't be so happy it's still early." Hyun Suk pointed at him. "I mean... Never mind,"

Jiyong frowned at the man. What is he thinking this time? He was somehow worried for the guy seemed to be enjoying getting his payback for all the times he declined the offers for Dara.

With a doubtful glare, Jiyong stood up too and bowed briefly.

"I'll get going then. Need to see the progress the boys are doing. Haven't even started recording for my collab with Mino and Seunghoon." he tipped his head towards the door and Hyun Suk nodded.

"Tell Seungri to stop bothering Winner too. He always has a lot to say he's harming their recording session."

Jiyong laughed at it before nodding. "I'll make sure to drag him up here when he refuses,"


The moment he arrived at Winner's recording room, Seungri immediately started teasing him about ROS' first episode. Seungri even said he wanted to visit him during one of his shoots making Jiyong drop his mouth open. He almost pushed Seungri out of the recording studio but the guy insisted he'll be visiting home one day before he finally left.

When Seungri was gone, Jiyong personally monitored Winner's recording. He perfectly understood that their big boss has been doing a lot of stuff since YG has debuted more artists that was why he would offer any help he could for the company thay made his dreams come true.

He was in the middle of arranging a song while the boys are recording inside the booth when his phone vibrated in his pocket. He fished it out and the name flashing on the screen made his face split to a wide grin.

"Yes, baby... Uhm... I'm still here in YG, why? WHAT??? DAMN IT! WHICH HOSPITAL??? "

***********

A few minutes ago at Kwon's residence...

"Eomma! Look! Yong-il will help clean the fwooor! "

Yong-il ran towards the kitchen divider and pointed back at the rag on the floor. He beamed at his mom who quickly made her way to see what her boys are doing.

"Oh, how very nice of you, Yong-illie! Because of that you'll get a kiss from eomma! "

Yong il giggled giddily as he tiptoed to kiss his mom back. Yongdu saw it from afar and he quickly grabbed a small broom and took it with him as he went towards his mom.

"Eomma! Eomma! " he was gasping for air when he reached the safety fence. "Eomma! Yongdu-eee wat cleaning too! Look! I got a bwoom! "

"Oh, how helpful of you, Yongdu-ah!" Data patted her son's head but the latter stepped past Yong-il and pouted his lips, making Dara laugh at his cuteness. "Aigoo. You want a kiss too?"

Yongdu grinned as he nodded shyly. Unable to resist her son's adorableness, Dara pinched Yongdu's cheeks and kissed him. Yong il and Yongdu faced each other and laughed heartily, jumping up and down as they went back to see what Yongse has been doing but the moment they arrive at the living room, the two let out a gasp.

Yongse just emptied a box of Lego bricks on the floor.

"Yongte! Andwae!!! " Yongdu ran towards their brother and grabbed the plastic box of bricks away. "Yong il, help! "

Yong il quickly picked up the tiny toys scattered around the place. Mortified as they had to clean the area again, he started running back to call their mom.

"Eommaaa! Bad Yongte!!! Bad! " Yong il pointed at the other direction as he called for their mom.

"Huh? " Dara immediately unlocked the safety fence and headed towards where the kids are, taking Yong il with her. It was then that Yongse was taking out and scattering little pieces of bricks while Yongdu kept scratching his head when they arrived.

"Yah... Yongse-ah... " Dara stared at Yongse and sighed when the boy just grinned back at her. She walked towards him, but the boy only thought she wanted to play with him.

"Kyaaaaak! " Yongse started running away while laughing giddily, waiting for his mom to run after him.

"Yongse-ah, stop running around you might trip over those toys! " Dara warned but the moment she took a few steps closer to Yongse, the boy ran away faster, laughing heartily, unable to notice he already stepped on the pile of bricks.

"Oh my God Yongseee! "


*************

"Don't worry now, it was just a scrape. The area on his forehead might get darker later because of the bruise but that's just it. Calm down. It wasn't thay serious." The doctor patted Dara's back as she settled the x-ray film down on her desk. She stood up to get another candy from her table.

"Oh, thank goodness. Aigoo, Yongse ah. You scared eomma. And you were pretty much scared yourself earlier, weren't you?" Dara ruffled Yongse's hair. The boy just looked up to her and led on his lollipop that it made Dara smile finally in relief.

"Bet he was." The doctor sat down once more and gave Yongse another lollipop. "But since Yongse is being a good boy now... Here. Take one more of this candy home."

Yongse smiled sweetly at the doctor, not a trace of pain or fright on his face can be seen anymore. Dara sighed and kissed her youngest son. She stood up and bowed at the doctor.

"Then we need to get going now, doc. Thank you so much. I just can't help but worry. Jiyong and I have always been so cautious about these kids. Our entire house is even covered with safety mats but Yongse hit his head on the corner of the center table of all places." Her shoulders sagged as she let out another sigh.

"Accidents are accidents and can happen anytime. The moment they started walking then running, they become more prone to it."

You're right doc. Well, we'll get going. Jiyong is on his way home too. Thank you so much." Dara bowed thankfully and turned to Yongse after. "Yongse, say goodbye to Dr. Song now."

Yongse bowed hesitantly but they noticed the boy's eyes were on the jar of candies behind the doctor.

"Uhm... Is there something wrong, Yongse-ah? "

Yongse smiled shyly and hugged Dara but the moment he whispered something to her, she started laughing at her son.

"Yah, Yongse-ah, don't you think that's too much? "

"Why? What did he say? "

"He said he wants one more lollipop for Yong il. Maybe he's giving this one to Yongdu."

"Oh, how could I be so forgetful!" th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter