Give Me Some Love, Too!

The Return Of Not-So Superman Kwon Jiyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It was their commercial shoot that day and Jiyong decided to drive their own car while another one from YG composed of stylists and managers followed them. The staff and crew of ROS arrived early at their house that morning and carefully attached some cameras inside their car making sure the device would be able to film all the scenes before, during, and after the commercial shoot, and then went ahead of them to the filming site.

 

Though Dara was a bit nervous on how the kids would do, Jiyong kept her calm, holding her cold hands during the drive. The triplets seemed ecstatic on the other hand, singing their "Yongie Song" that Jiyong sang to them weeks ago during their first ROS shoot. Knowing that they are going to wear something similar to their dad's made them excited too.

 

They were going to shoot for Korean Export Bank ad that day and the kids though a bit shy, were still full of energy. Dara had prepared their clothes last night and Jiyong, though it's been years since they got married, was still in so much awe of his wife, adoring and loving how attentive she was of their family and even of the people they work with. The moment they arrived, she quickly dispensed the food and beverages she personally packed for everyone sending a light working atmosphere at the site.

 

Jiyong just finished dressing up, and Dara was just about to get her make up done after getting the triplets ready, when the director approached them.

 

"Boys, come here!" Jiyong waved at his sons who were gathered around their mom. Dara stood up too and pushed the kids forward, urging them to go to their father.

 

"Come here, boys. I taught you how to greet people properly, right?" Dara asked. Yongdu was the only one to nod. Yong il ran behind Jiyong while Yongse lowered his head and smiled shyly.

 

"Yong il, Yongdu, Yongse, let's greet the director... One... Two... Three,"

 

"Annyeonghateyooo!" The three finally said as they bowed deeply. Dara patted their head and greeted the delighted director, followed by Jiyong who was smiling proudly.

 

"Good morning. Aigoo! Such adorable kids!," the director smiled at them. "It's such a delight to be finally working with you again, Jiyong-ssi, Dara-ssi."

 

"It's been a while since our last, CF," Jiyong rubbed his nape shyly. "The last one was for that Moonshot CF I did with my wife. And now we are here with our kids."

 

"Aigoo... ..." The director smiled sheepishly. "I'll always be proud to be one of those few who knew you were already dating before your confession to the public,"

 

It made Dara blush and it did not escape Jiyong's eyes. He laughed and walked closer to Dara, wrapping an arm around her before facing the director once more. "It was not really that hard to guess, I think, that we were dating that time,"

 

Dara snickered and pushed Jiyong lightly away. Embarrassed by how Jiyong was starting to open up about their earlier years, she bowed politely to the director. "If you may excuse me, I still need to get my make up done,"

 

The director nodded and smiled at Dara. "Please go ahead,"

 

Jiyong released his wife and followed her with his gaze not minding the ROS crew filming them. He heard the director clear his throat and it somehow brought him back to reality.

 

"You haven't changed one bit, Jiyong-ssi." The director laughed a bit. "Guess she has you in the palm of her hands."

 

"Am I really that obvious?" Jiyong rubbed his lips as if trying to wipe the smile on his face but it was impossible.

 

"With the way you guard and stick around Dara-shi, it was the easiest to predict," the director grinned at Jiyong before kneeling down to see the triplets.

 

"Aigoo... You guys look so cool in that suit. In about half an hour, we are going to start to work and play, okay?"

 

Confused and unaware, Yong il leaned back to his dad. Yongdu nodded if understanding everything, while Yongse kept looking around.

 

"Do you like it here?" The director asked once more but the three kids were still in a daze. Smiling at their cuteness, the director stood up to fish something out of his pocket. Aware of what it could be, Jiyong quickly refused.

 

"Aisht, please, don't!" Jiyong shyly refused but the director insisted. He handed the triplets some bills for each of them. Jiyong was not able to refuse anymore for the triplets already accepted the money.

 

"Yah!" Jiyong warned them but the three kids just hid the bills behind them and grinned at their father thinking he was playing with them.

 

"Yah! Aisht!" Jiyong was about to ask them to at least say thank you but the three started running away to different directions. Jiyong heaved a sigh and was about to run after his kids when he felt the director tap his shoulder.

 

"At least let the kids remember me," the director said. "Am I the first one to give them cash?"

 

"Yes..."

 

"Oh really? It's ok. Don't mind it. Let them buy something they like later." The director shrugged and was soon stepping away from him. "Well be starting in a few. Keep the boys in high spirit. We need them smiling!"

 

 

The shoot started at nine thirty in the morning and ended almost at one in the afternoon. The triplets, though at first were shy, started to enjoy when the director showed them a bunch of sweets. Dara shook her head, not liking the candies and chocolates she knew her sons won't ever refuse to, but in the end Jiyong comforted her and convinced her to let loose a bit. Seeing the kids smile excitedly, she started not to mind it. She did not like the idea of bribing the kids but she loved their laughter and giggles too much she thought it wouldn't hurt to give them a day to dig into sweets.

 

Yong il, Yongdu and Yongse were all cooperative. Yong il was the most shy among the three, but the boy would laugh heartily everytime his brothers would do. Yongdu was not shy at all though. He showed everyone his cuteness winking here and there and sending flying kisses to the stylists around him. Yongse, on the other hand was very free spirited and playful. He would make a face and destroy a shot or worse, turn around and slap his , making Jiyong and Dara run their hands down their faces.

 

It has been long hours of sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter