eight

Lethal

Sanghyuk dried his hair and put on a white long-sleeved shirt. Suddenly, his phone went off signalling a message was received. 

From: Hongbin
At the gym right now. Wanna join? 

To: Hongbin
Sure. 

Sanghyuk quickly changed into a more proper attire and made his way to the gym.

--At the gym--
Hongbin was already sweaty from working out and he immediately saw Sanghyuk who was walking in looking around the place like a lost sheep.

Hongbin put his hand up signalling his place and Sanghyuk quickly noticed.

"Hyung, what's up?" 

After a few meet ups, they finally discovered that Sanghyuk was a few years younger than Hongbin and that made Hongbin a 'hyung' for Sanghyuk.

"Ah, nothing really I just need a workout buddy," Hongbin grinned and resumed his effort to lift the weight.

"Hyung, one favour?" Sanghyuk asked showing his index finger towards Hongbin.

"What?"

"Teach me how to fight," Sanghyuk said quite shyly.

Hongbin let go of the weight and it fell down with a loud thud causing Sanghyuk to startle.

"You sure?" Sanghyuk nodded and threw several punches to the air in front of him.

"You look like you are good in that," Hongbin chuckled and proceeded with teaching him to fight.

After a few sessions of punching, kicking and blocking, they finally laid down on the floor drowned in their own sweat. Chests heaving and heavy breaths were coming out from them.

Hongbin offered to drive Sanghyuk home. On their way, they stopped by at the cafe Hana worked at.

"Go order what you like," Hongbin said to Sanghyuk pointing at the counter and took a seat near the window.

"Here you go, hyung," After a while, Sanghyuk came with two cups of coffee on a tray.

Hongbin tried to start a conversation with Sanghyuk but he happened to not pay any attention at Hongbin and was looking past him.

"Sanghyuk, what are you looking at?" Hongbin said and turned his head around looking behind him.

"That's Hana," Hongbin said which made Sanghyuk almost spurted his drink out of his mouth.

"THAT, is Hana?" Hongbin nodded.

"And that's Leo," Hongbin pointed outside towards a guy with a pair of shades who just came out from a black car.

"Whoa, hyung. He's richer than you," Sanghyuk responded which resulted him to get a powerful smack from Hongbin on his head.

"Yah! On whose side are you now, idiot?" 

"Ow, hyung. I'm just kidding," Sanghyuk rubbed his hand on the spot Hongbin smacked earlier.

"Hyung," Hongbin looked up "How do falling in love feels like?" 

Hongbin stared at Sanghyuk in disbelief. This kid, really.

"I promise, I will save Hana from him," Sanghyuk smiled and Hongbin almost smacked him once again.