EXTRA CHAPTER

Lethal

It was the weekend and Hana felt like cleaning the house so she did. She decided to rearrange the books and things on the big cupboard in the room. She sat beside it and took out everything in it.

She coughed a bit when a lot of dust came out together with the things she pulled out.

As she was about to rearrange the things back to the place, she accidentally flipped open a large book which happened to be an old photo album.

Her face lit up when he looked at her feet, a lot more of it were lying on the floor.

She picked a few of them up and put it on her lap before she pushed the wheels of her wheelchair bringing her to the living room.

"Sanghyuk! Look at what I've found!" Hana called out.

Sanghyuk then came to the living room and sat on the couch beside her.

"What is it?"

"Look!" Hana showed him the photo albums.

"Where did you find these?" Sanghyuk asked, amused.

"In the cupboard there," Hana gestured towards the cupboard.

"Let's take a look of one of these," Hana picked out an album randomly and opened it.

It happened to be an album of Hana when she was little. They looked at the pictures together while laughing at the funny poses little Hana would strike before. 

While they were looking through the album, Hana flipped open a page and suddenly the smile on her face dropped.

It was the picture of her with the little Hongbin. In the picture, they were sitting side to side hugging each other. Next to the picture was the picture of them sitting next to each other. That was when they went for a picnic as a family. It was taken a few years ago. 

Hana let out a sad smile and grazed her fingers over the pictures.

"Jerk," she started.

"If you didn't get involved into those gangsters you would've been here laughing along with us. But you, being you, always acting like you are strong and smart. Never thinking of what would happen. Psh, I hate you. Why are you even my brother?" Hana's eyes started to well up. She formed her fingers into a fist and lightly punched the picture of Hongbin. Soon, tears were running down her face.

Noticing that Hana's punches are getting stronger and faster, Sanghyuk quickly put his hands on hers causing her to stop.

"Hana..." he wrapped his arms around Hana and let Hana cried on his shoulder.

"I miss him... Sanghyuk, I miss Hongbin," Hana said quietly. 

Sanghyuk in turn just hugged her tighter and exhaled.

"Me too, Hana. Me too," he said in a hushed tone silently comforting her.

"What happened?" Hana felt a small hand tugged on her shirt.

Hana quickly wiped her tears and faced the little boy that was hugging her knees.

"Mom, why are you crying?"

"Did Dad hurts you?"

"Daddy! What did you do?" 
the boy lightly hit Sanghyuk making Sanghyuk laughed.

"Hey, why are you doing that to your dad?" Sanghyuk widen his eyes in a joking manner.

Hana gave the little boy a smile and smoothes his hair.

"Nothing, honey. I just miss your uncle suddenly, that's all," 

Yes, that is all.


AN:: Hello. I am back! Okay, sorry for the very dull extra chapter. WHATEVER IT IS, I AM SO VERY EXCITED FOR CHAINED UP! I CAN WAIT NO MORE! THIS IS SO EXCITING THE CONCEPT IS SO DARK ((ok blame ravi on this)). AND ALL SIX OF THEM LOOK VERY GOOD! I mean, hakyeon with that strong gaze which makes me choke everytime and leo with that golden hair and golden chain and jaehwan who started to reveal things (WHO ALLOWED YOU JWANIE ;-;) and ravi with black hair and hongbin being hongbin (HIS HAAAAIR IS HANDSOME) and HAN SANGHYUK that leaves me speechless with his hair, eyes EVERYHING!!!! 

okay i am so excited *jumps off a cliff and climbs it back*