seven

Lethal

"What are you doing? Leo?" Hana squirmed trying to get out from Leo's grip and even pushed him roughly too.

"Hey, hey, hey, wait, Hana, listen to me," Leo said still trying to shield himself from the frantic Hana.

Hana started to calm down and Leo let out an amused laugh.

"Stay with me for a while, when I am getting a bit better I will send you home," 

"oh," was all Hana managed to say after mercilessly hitting Leo.

"I... I'm sorry... I th-thought" she stuttered.

"It's okay, come on in," 

Leo settled himself on one of the huge sofa in his living room while Hana went straight away to the kitchen and made a hot drink for Leo. 
---
Hongbin was heading home from the store. He was a few blocks away from his house when he saw a black car parked in front of the house. 

"I'm home," Hongbin got inside the house and he saw him. Leo.

Leo was smirking at him and Hongbin gave him a glare and walked to the kitchen.

At the kitchen, he put the plastic bag of groceries on the counter.

"Hongbin, look at your sister's boyfriend. He's good looking isn't he?" 

Hongbin faked a smile and went for a glass of water.

"He is succesful and all," Mom went on and praised Leo which almost made Hongbin vomit but he pretended to listen.

"I am going to sleep now, goodnight mom," Hongbin gave mom a little hug and went to his room. 

Hongbin should stop acting like a child but he couldn't help it. If Leo had nothing to do with Hana or anyone else in this family, he would have been strangling him to death right there and then. Luckily he was already getting ready to leave. 

Before he got into the room, he remembered he left his phone outside. He quickly rushed outside and went to take his phone which he earlier put on the shoerack while taking off his shoes earlier.

"You really keep yourself away from us,
don't you?" Hongbin knew from who that voice came from.

"If you ever think of hurting her, I swear I will kill you," Hongbin said through gritted teeth.

Leo clapped his hands cockily, "How protective. That's cute," Hongbin turned around glaring.

Leo walked towards him and circled him looking at him up and down and crossed his arms.

"You have changed a lot, Hongbin." Hongbin tensed.

"I remember how filial you were before. You were the one who everyone looked up to. You did whatever, whatever I wanted you to do. How many people were dead in your hands, Hongbin? Around 10? 20? A hundred, perhaps? You were strong, but what happened? Where did your strength go?" 

"Stop it, Leo,"

"You tell me I am filthy. Then what are you? You kill people, Hongbin. You beat them to death!" 

"I said stop," Hongbin said it a bit louder this time. His voice shaking with anger.

Yes, he used to be like that before. He worked with Leo. He used to be Leo's favourite since he was the strongest among others. His strikes were deadly. He was in the famous street gang around the area. Dragons, was what they called themselves. Loan sharks, killing, beating, robbing, name it. He did them all already. Guns, knives, baseball bats, whatsoever, those were his toys before. Not after he knows Leo did something that he couldn't agree with. After he knows he violated women, he quickly thought of Hana. And he left. Of course, Leo wasn't happy with his decision. But he made clear of his choice and walked away.

Leo walked around Hongbin and stopped behind him. Hongbin was still staring at the ground containing himself with rage.

"Tell me, Hongbin. You really love her, don't you?" Hongbin turned his head sideways.

"I could tell. You love her very much. Sister, you called it. But I know it's more than that," Now, Hongbin was completely facing him. Fingers forming into fists.

"What is this rubbish you are talking?" Hongbin said. His voice low.

"You know what I mean," Leo smirked and walked past him leaving him there.

Although Hongbin tried to deny it, he knew.
Leo was right.