fifteen

Lethal

Start a new life? Bull.

He drove to Sanghyuk's house. On his way. He got a new message from Sanghyuk. 

From: Sanghyuk
Hyung we need to talk.

Hongbin shrugged and went out from his car. As he was about to went up to Sanghyuk's apartment, someone grabbed his collar and dragged him into a dark alley nearby. 

"Whoa. Sanghyuk. What's going on?" Hongbin was shocked as he was thrown to the wall hand was still tightly gripped on his collar.

"What's going on? I don't know. You tell me. Hyung, tell me. The dragons tattoo. Where did you get that?" Sanghyuk was glaring. 

"Sanghyuk... wait. Look... I tried to explain this to you before but you wouldn't listen," 

"Tell me where did you get that!" Sanghyuk yelled. This time punching the wall right beside Hongbin's head.

"Dragons. I was in Dragons," Hongbin said looking at Sanghyuk.

"And what did you do? Hyung?" Sanghyuk's tightened the grip.

"Sanghyuk please," Hongbin was almost begging.

"Answer me!" he punched Hongbin in the face once again.

"I beat people up," He grunted.

"What else?"

Hongbin stayed silent.

"What else?!" Sanghyuk punched his stomach.

"I-I..."

Before Sanghyuk could land another blow on his face, Hongbin said.

"I killed people. Sanghyuk, I killed them. I killed your parents," 

Sanghyuk's chest was heaving. He was angry. He was mad. 

"Hyung, you can go to hell," Sanghyuk blew another powerful punch on Hongbin's face and that brought him to the ground spitting blood from his mouth.

"I trust you, hyung. I trust you!" Sanghyuk kicked his stomach. 

Hongbin however, gathered his strength and took Sanghyuk's arms before pinning him to the wall.

"Sanghyuk, listen to me! It was a long time ago. Please. I quitted a long time ago,"

"Who cares if you quit? My parents are dead!" Sanghyuk pushed Hongbin away and again, punched him in the face.

Hongbin once again fell to the ground and Sanghyuk straddled him wanted to give him a final blow.

Hongbin shut his eyes tight. Knowing that he was going to be dead anytime soon. After a few seconds, he opened his eyes and he saw Sanghyuk was still on top of him but he was crying.

"Hyung, why did you do that, hyung?" he said. His eyes red from crying.

"Sanghyuk-ah,"

"You don't know how much they meant the world to me. I lost my chances, I lost my hopes, my love. I lost everything! I lost my soul, hyung!" Sanghyuk once again grabbed Hongbin's collar.

"This is all because of you! You piece of !" Sanghyuk drawn his fist back wanting to throw it back to Hongbin but Hongbin was quick. 

He rolled over and changed position with Sanghyuk. He made himself stand up and reached for his back pocket. A gun.

He then aimed it at Sanghyuk. Sanghyuk who was in rage suddenly froze.

"Sorry, Sanghyuk,"

and then there was the sound of a gunshot.