two

Lethal

"Why are you here?"

 
"I need your help,"
 
"Does this includes me to beat people? If that so, I am not going to help you," Hongbin has said to her before to never put herself in the place like his since it could be very dangerous. 
 
"No! No! It's..." Hana shook her head before taking a deep breath.
 
"What?" Hongbin asked, impatient.
 
"My friend is having a party tonight and she said we have to come in pairs. All of my friends bring their boyfriend along. But I..." she hesitated.
 
"But you don't have a boyfriend so you want to make use of me to go to the party, right?" Hongbin concluded it for her.
 
"Please? I have to go since my boss will be coming," Hana smiled pleadingly.
 
"No," Hongbin said before pulling the blanket over his head.
 
"Please Hongbin," Hana begged again.
 
"No, Hana," Hongbin said sternly.
 
"I promise I will do anything you want after this," Hana was already on her knees begging.
 
"Stand up," Hana slowly stood up. "You don't have to beg like this," Hongbin sat up but kept his torso covered with his blanket.
 
Hana was in a brink of tears. Hongbin sighed in defeat.
 
"Is the party really that important to you?" Hana nodded.
 
"Well, only this..." Hongbin didn't manage to finish his words when Hana excitedly jumped and hugged Hongbin.
 
"Thank you! Thank you!" 
 
"But... Remember to keep your promise. You will do whatever that I want you to do," Hongbin reminded.
 
"Promise!" Hana lifted her pinky finger as a figure to keep her words.
 
"Now get out from my room!" Hongbin said throwing a pillow to Hana.
 
Hana giggled before going out from his room with a big smile plastered on her face.
 
Hongbin stared at the ceiling and let out a heavy sigh.
 
"How do you make me become like this?" 
-----
"Hana! Hurry up! Hongbin is getting sleepy waiting for you to get ready!" Hana's mother was shouting from the living room making Hongbin chuckled.
 
"It's okay, mum," Hongbin lifted his head up and gave a charming smile towards Hana's mother. That was what he is. He addressed Hana's parents as mum and dad as well. 
 
After a few minutes, they heard the sound of the door clicked signalling that Hana has finally done with her make up.
 
She walked out from her room and Hongbin couldn't help but to be astonished. 
 
Her heart red sleeveless dress that stopped at her mid-thigh was really eye-catching. It fitted perfectly on her. The heels she was wearing made her look so lean and tall. She let her hair down and perfectly curled it a bit making it looked wavy. 
 
Hongbin cleared his throat.
 
"You look great in that," 
 
"Thanks. You too," Hana blushed deeply.
 
Hongbin too, admitted that he looked pretty good that time. His cocktail suit really fitted his body showing off his broad shoulders. He styled his hair up which was rare for Hongbin. They stood there admiring each other when suddenly Hana's mother clapped her hands making them came back to reality.
 
"Guys, you are late," she crossed her arms looking at both of them.
 
"Right. Let's go," Hongbin took his car's key and rushed outside followed by Hana who quickly kissed her mother on her cheek.
 
In the car, Hana couldn't stop looking at the mirror fixing her hair and make up.
 
Hongbin laughed quietly watching her.
 
"You look beautiful already, stop fixing everything," 
 
"Really?" Hana said while her hand was still busy fixing her hair.
 
"For real though. I wonder, who do you want to impress? Trying hard to look good and all," 
 
Hana stopped fixing her hair and sat back. She stayed silent. 
 
"Hm?" Hongbin looked at her noticing her sudden change of mood.
 
"Well..." she started.
 
"The owner's son... He's going to be there," Hana bit her lips nervously.
 
Hongbin smile dropped. He didn't know why but he felt his chest tight from her words.
 
"Oh," was all he managed to say.
 
"He always comes to the cafe with his father. Like his father, he is very caring towards us. He doesn't talk much but he has such a big and warm heart. He has a good look too. He is tall and his smile can melt everyone who is looking," Hana went on.
 
Hongbin nodded. He didn't seem interested about that guy though but he just listen to Hana.
 
"I think I like him. No, maybe I fall in love with him and his personality. But he is a bit hard to approach since he is not the type that talk much," 
 
Suddenly, the car came to a sudden halt and Hana was thrown to the front making her gasp.
 
"We're here," Hongbin said grinning towards her and went out from the car.
 
Hana again fixed her hair and walked out following Hongbin.