thirteen

Lethal

 

"What is it?" Hongbin asked walking inside the small room.

"Ah, Hyung! Look, so I went through my father's diary and I found out that he made about four different loans from different people. But, he couldn't afford to pay those loans which means I have to keep on track with those four people as they can be the one who beat my father up. So, what I did was I went out and mingle around with these street guys and did some mini interviews and this is the list of the possible gangs," Sanghyuk showed Hongbin a paper with a list of 10 gangs.

"I need your help, hyung since, you know, I guess you should know these people, right?" Hongbin took the paper from Sanghyuk's hand and looked at all the familiar names he used to hear before.

"Don't get me wrong, hyung I just..." 

"No, no, it's okay. Wow, you should just work with the CSI, bro," Sanghyuk chuckled.

Hongbin took a deep breath. Wow, why did I do this again? Yes, to help this kid. But, hell this is stupid. I am pushing myself deeper into this problem. How do I say this? Oh god. He was fighting with his own mind whether to pretend to help or just bam, reveal the truth right there and then.

He went through the list. And yeah, Dragons was on the list. Pfft, of course. 

"I... well, as far as I know, these three did involved in loan sharks but they do it personally. Like, they don't make it open to public and they are not that famous too. Here, is a bit far from their place so I doubt your father have heard about that," 

Sanghyuk clasped his hands together. 

"Yup. I searched about that too. But I just need your confirmation. So, take them out from the list,"

"You did some research?" Hongbin asked amazed.

"And! I made a guess that those four groups might be these ones," he grabbed the paper from Hongbin and circled four names.

Green Horn, Bad Bloods, Geffo and Dragons. 

Hongbin swallowed hard. 

"This is because, they are famous. Even I have heard about them before. And oh! Leo was the leader of Dragons. You told me before he did loan sharks right?" 

Alright. That's it. Hongbin gathered his courage. He didn't want to do this anymore. He wanted to let himself free from pretending.

"Sanghyuk,"

"And I know that Geffo is rising now since Leo is dead, no one wants to take the lead and there are a few fights between the members. Oh wow, now I realize I know their gossips too," Sanghyuk didn't listen.

"Sanghyuk-ah,"

"About Bad Bloods, they specialized in robbing and killing. While Green Horns, they would usually throw green paint in front of your house and car, we never got one before but they do have records with killing too so I can't put them to the side,"
He went on.

"Han Sanghyuk," Hongbin said and Sanghyuk stopped.

"Yes, hyung?" 

"I- I have something to tell you," 

Sanghyuk straightened himself from his seat getting ready to listen to it.