The reason why we're just friend

Fated to Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"What exactly did I do wrong?" You were sitting at the counter of the bar and whined your heart out in front of your friend. You were complaining about your break up with your 3 years boyfriend. It was just yesterday that you broke up with him and today, you were already telling the world how bad Hanbin was. You didn't even know if you meant any word you have said about him so far.

 

"I wasted 3 years of my precious life for that !" You were still complaining loudly and shamelessly in a public place but your friend didn't seem to be embarrassed by you, instead he just listened to your every words and rolled his eyes. You were drinking too much already but instead of stopping you, your friend just poured the alcohol for you.

 

"Guys that only want to date and not getting married are all jerks!" You drank your drink one shot and said that out loud. You really didn't understand those kind of guys. No matter how much you wanted to understand them, no matter how much you tried... you still found them ridiculous.

 

"Women that want to get married are clingy and annoying." but it seemed like you were surrounded by those kind of people as your friend also said his honest opinion, he was never fake in front of you and he was never afraid to voice out his opinion. He just didn't care if he might end up hurting someone because of his honesty. And especially when it came to you, he went all in.

 

"I just wanna live with the person I love for the rest of my life." You continued to say what you were thinking, ignoring what your friend just said. I guessed that was why he was always honest with you, it was probably because he knew you too well, he knew how shameless you were. It was your dream to be with that one person, but whenever you felt like someone might be that one person, they ended up proving you wrong.

 

"To be with the same person for the rest of your life is way too scary!!" Yet again, he never seemed to agree with you, not even once. You two were too different, in every way possible and it was quite obvious. It was hard to believe that you two were actually best friend, he didn't care about how you felt or tried to console you, he just said what he thought and it got on your nerve sometimes.

 

"I wanna have kids!" You glared at your friend who was sitting and sipping on his cocktail nonchalantly and half shouted at him, to see if he would continue to go against you or will he give up because he is a good friend and all he needed to do was to agree with you at least once so you could feel better.

 

"Why kids? They are just a bunch of burden!" Your friend didn't notice that you were glaring at him or that your voice was raising. He just continued to go against you as if it was a game and one of you needed to win or something. You just rolled your eyes at how stupid and oblivious your friend was. But it wasn't like he was too stupid or too oblivious to know that you wanted him to agree with you. But doing or saying something against his feeling, he just couldn't do that.

 

"I want to get married!" You raised your voice even more, hopefully your stubborn friend would give in to you. But knowing him pretty well, you knew that he wasn't the kind of person that would just say something so you can feel better. He wasn't that nice nor he was a gentleman. But still, you couldn't help but to expect from him, even if that was too much to ask for. 

 

"Marriage is like prison!" And just as you thought, he didn't give in at all. You wondered why both of you were friend for a second. He just said it so carelessly which made you glared at him yet again. You were going to slap the back of his head for annoying you but you held back as you knew exactly what would happened if you did that. He would slap you back for sure. You learnt from experience.

 

"YAH! Koo Junhwe! Why are you against everything I said?" You yelled at him directly and Junhwe jumped a little in surprise as he didn't know you were going to burst out that fast. He expected you to scream and shout at him but he didn't think that it was going to happen that fast, he didn't have time to prepare himself. But it didn't take him long to react to your question.

 

"Isn't that why we're still friend even after 15 years?" Junhwe stated

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter