Secretly, greatly

Fated to Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Junhwe's mom was standing in front of the door, trying to remember the password to Junhwe's apartment. Junhwe told her like a million times already but she always seemed to forget. It was somehow pretty hard for her to remember. She told him to change it to his birthday or something so she wouldn't forget but Junhwe refused to change no matter what. But little did she know, he had his reason for not wanting to change the password.

 

It was because of a promise he made with you when you two were younger. You were complaining to him back then saying that your parents didn't love you enough as they didn't want to put your birthday as the nip to your door lock. So you were in a bad mood and Junhwe, as always, would tried to cheer you up. And that was why he promised you that he would used your birthday.

 

You thought he was joking back then and didn't take it seriously. And by the time both of you have your own apartment, you already forgot about the promise but Junhwe didn't. And he kept that promise, the password to his apartment was your birthday and it has always been that way. And surprisingly, you still haven't noticed that the nip you typed every single day to get into the apartment was your birthday. But Junhwe didn't seem to blame you though, he knew very well that his girlfriend isn't that smart.

 

She finally remembered the nip and got inside the house. She carried a big bag full of foods that she brought for both you and Junhwe. She went straight to the kitchen and put the foods down on the counter. She looked around the house and realised that there was no one at home so she just took out the food and put them in the fridge. She even got time to organise the kitchen a little.

 

After awhile, she decided to just go to the living room and watched TVs, while waiting for Junhwe to come back. She was about to turn on the TVs when she heard a slight scream and she jumped a little in surprise. She thought no one was home, but the sound came from the bathroom so she just followed the sound and headed towards the bathroom, feeling a bit scared.

 

 

 

"I say stop it!" You warned Junhwe but he didn't listen to you at all and just kept on messing with you. You and Junhwe were in the bathtub together, enjoying the day off. Even though, Junhwe used to complain about bath being a waste of water, bubble bath had became a hobby that both of you enjoyed. He usually didn't like taking bath but since it was with you, he didn't mind. Actually, he loved it.

 

You two have been dating for a few months now and nothing much has changed. You thought that your friendship might be ruined but that wasn't the case. Instead of losing a friend, you earned a lover. Junhwe was a friend and a lover at the same time and he was doing both parts perfectly. You two would talked like friends, treated each others like lovers, it was perfect and you would never changed a thing about it.

 

And Junhwe, he was in love and he couldn't be more obvious. Just the look on his face was enough for one to be sure that he was in love. The look on his face when he read your text message or when he talked to you on the phone, or even when thinking about you, the bright smile on his face said more than a thousand words. Koo Junhwe, he was in love for the first time.

 

He had no idea though, the fact that he was crazily in love with you, he had no clue. But we couldn't blame him though, it wasn't like he saw the look on his face when he was with you, or the way he stared at you, or how he could just watch you sleep for hours. He just couldn't get tired of you, he wouldn't get tired of seeing your face, your weird dancing, your sleeping face, your shower singing voice, he would never get tired of any of those.

 

Has he ever been happier? Junhwe would asked himself that question every time he was with you and the answer was always the same. No, he has never been happier. You made him happier than he thought he could ever be and it was no doubt that he made you feel the same way. He always thought that it was important to keep as much of distance as possible between couple but it seemed like he changed his mind, if he could, Junhwe would spent 24/7 with you.

 

"Koo Junhwe! If you do that one more time, I'm going to kill you!" You warned him again and slapped his hand away but like always, it didn't work. Junhwe was having too much fun teasing you to even care about what you said. Because he basically knew every sensitive spots of yours, he kept wanting to mess with you. You playfully glared at him but Junhwe just smirked at you and rubbed your inner thigh which made you let out a loud scream unconsciously and it just amused Junhwe even more.

 

 

 

 

"Ye Jin... is that you?" Before you could even yelled at Junhwe, a familiar voice was heard and both you and Junhwe started to freak out. You and Junhwe recognised her voice and you two were panicking as she had no idea you two were dating. And because you were shocked you didn't answer her. She thought that something happened so she just opened the door slowly. Junhwe saw that the door was opening so he just submerged himself and was hidden by the bubbles, fortunately.

 

"Are you okay?" She asked you all worried and you just stared at her wide eyes. You wondered why did she always have to see you in the bathtub. You were panicking a little and tried to come up with a lie but you couldn't and just kept on staring at her blankly. Junhwe's mother just stared at you, waiting for you to say something.

 

"I'm fine, auntie. I just thought I saw a spider but it wasn't." You finally came up with a lie and answered her nervously. Junhwe's mom just nodded a little and smiled at you. And then she just told you to come out as she brought fresh seafood and closed the door. You sighed in relief when you realised that she left. Then Junhwe got back up and tried to breathe for air.

 

"Why don't you take more time to come up with an excuse?" Junhwe asked you sarcastically, he felt like he was going to die in that bathtub. He knew water was no good for him but since you love water, he tried hard to get along with it. You looked at Junhwe worriedly and felt sorry as he was staying under water for like 3 minutes.

 

"I'm sorry, honey. You know I can't lie." You apologised and Junhwe just smiled as he wasn't really mad or anything. He was still gasping for air though and you just chuckled a little and went in closer to him and kissed his soft lips. Junhwe couldn't help but smiled even wider, he loved your lips, he always wanted more of it. You pulled back but Junhwe didn't let you got away too far before grabbing you closer to him and kissed you longer.

 

It wasn't like you didn't want to be with him longer but you really had no choice. His mom was out there waiting and the door to the bathroom wasn't even locked as both of you would never thought she would came that day. She always came before the date that she said she would came. And neither you and Junhwe could guessed when. So You just stopped Junhwe before thing went farther and he just gave you that pleading pout.

 

"Do we really have to get out now?" Junhwe asked you cutely and you just smiled at him and pecked his lips quickly. You nodded and got out of the bathtub, ignoring Junhwe who was trying to hold onto you. You put on your bathrobe and went out of the room and you made sure that she didn't come into the bathroom so Junhwe could escaped.

 

Both his parents and your parents didn't know that you two were dating. And you felt like it was better that way because if they knew they would put pressure on your relationship and it would definitely freaked Junhwe out. And you and Junhwe knew very well

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter