Just let you know

Fated to Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Hey..." You just stared at him for a while, not knowing how to react to what you saw. You haven't seen him for almost a year already and there he was standing in front of you with another woman by his side. Hanbin smiled at you faintly and greeted you when he ran into you at the hospital, you didn't say anything and just faked a small smile.

 

"It's been a while." Hanbin said as he looked at you with those sad eyes, you were still blank. You could barely focused on him when all you could think of was the woman by his side, the woman that seemed to be in her early stage of pregnancy. You couldn't think straight at that moment. You thought he said he didn't want to get married, to have kids but what was that you were seeing?

 

You didn't even get to talk to him when your phone suddenly rang, it was Junhwe, he must has been waiting for you. You were there to pick Junhwe up as that day he was discharged from the hospital. He was waiting for you as you said you would go and picked him up. You were already 10 minutes late and running into Hanbin wasn't helpful either. You quickly answered the phone and told Junhwe that you were already at the hospital.

 

"I guess I'll see you around.." You said awkwardly and smiled a little before getting into the elevator. Hanbin just nodded and stared at you as you walked away. He hated the sight of you getting farther away from him. The woman by his side saw the look on his face and she knew that he was still missing you. The way he looked at you, she knew that he still hasn't gotten over you yet.

 

"Why don't you go talk to her, oppa..." She spoke up as she couldn't stand seeing Hanbin like that. For the last 8 months, he was trying his best to get over you. He thought he was doing a good job until he saw you that day. He thought he made the right decision until he saw your face. And she loves him and because she loves him, she wanted to see him happy. Because at that moment, happiness was something Hanbin just couldn't reach.

 

 

You were in the elevator, still thinking about Hanbin. You didn't know what to say, you thought he broke up with you because he didn't want a family but what was that? Was it just an excuse to get rid of you? Was it just an excuse so he could go and had a family of his own with another woman? Why couldn't it be you? What was it about you that he didn't like? You were feeling really sad and confused.

 

You got out the elevator and went towards Junhwe's room, you stood in front of the door for a few seconds, putting on a fake smile. You didn't want to act like you were affected in front of Junhwe. You didn't want him to worry about you, you two were supposed to have a fun day that day and you didn't want to ruin it because of Hanbin. You opened the door and went in with a big fake smile on you face.

 

"What's with the fake smile?" You didn't even get to say hello when Junhwe just asked you curiously as soon as he saw the look on your face. It didn't take him more than a second to notice the fake smile on your face, he noticed that there was something wrong with right away and it kind of annoyed you quite a little. Why did he have to be so sharp?

 

"Nothing..." You lied and Junhwe just stared at you with that face; showing that he didn't believe you, not even a little. You just sighed as you knew that you couldn't hide from him. You just threw yourself on the coach and stared at the ceiling. Junhwe just stared at you weirdly, made his way towards you and sat down next to you.

 

"What's wrong?" He asked you with that low and manly voice of his. You just hugged his arm and breathed loudly. You didn't know why you were feeling frustrated and annoyed by the whole Hanbin thing. You explained to Junhwe everything and Junhwe was the one feeling frustrated and annoyed after he heard what you just told him. And he was frustrated because Hanbin still made you felt that way...

 

"What are you gonna do?" Junhwe just asked you as both of you went down the elevator. You didn't know what to answer him. There was nothing you could do. You and Hanbin, you guys were over 8 months ago and even if there was something you wanted to do, you couldn't. He had someone else already and it looked like she was someone that changed his mind of not wanting to get married and has kids.

 

"I don't know." You answered Junhwe simply but Junhwe wasn't satisfied with that answer. He walked after you as both of you got out the elevator and tried to demand an answer but then his words were cut off when he saw a familiar figure in front of him, it was your ex-boyfriend of 3 years, Kim Hanbin. Junhwe wondered what he was doing there and without saying anything, he just stood there by your side awkwardly.

 

Hanbin saw Junhwe behind you and he just gave Junhwe a quick glance before focusing his attention on you. He saw the look in your eyes when you looked at him and he knew that you were bothered by the whole situation. He knew that you were misunderstanding something and he would be restless if he didn't clear the misunderstanding.

 

"Can I talk to you for a second?" Hanbin asked you and you just nodded. He looked at Junhwe, asking him to give you two some privacy but Junhwe just acted like he didn't see Hanbin and just stood there. Hanbin just rolled his eyes, knowing that he couldn't get rid of Junhwe so he just stared at you.

 

"That woman you saw earlier, she is just my cousin. I'm taking her here today because her husband is busy. It's not what you think..." Hanbin explained to you and for some reason you felt a little better. You felt less insulted. You thought he preferred getting married and has kids with someone else rather than you, so you felt better knowing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter