Too different

Fated to Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Junhwe decided to meet up with his best friend that day as he felt like he needed to clear up something. It has been bothering him for a few weeks now and he just couldn't handle that feeling of confusion anymore. And it was no doubt that Kim Donghyuk would be the best at that as he knew you and Junhwe the most.

 

Donghyuk has known you and Junhwe since college and he was definitely the person that was the closest to Junhwe after you and same goes for you. The three of you used to hang out all the time and nothing has changed, he was still close to you two. And Junhwe wanted to talk to him about you that day but he just didn't know how to bring it up. He just couldn't believe all of that was happening.

 

"Actually I want to talk to you about something... it's about Ye Jin." Junhwe finally brought up the subject as both of them were sitting at the counter of the bar. He was nervous to even talk about you. He wasn't sure if he should talk about it. What if it was just a momentary phase? He would regret talking about it later on if it was.

 

"Oh Yeah talking about Ye Jin. What's wrong with that girl?  She is so weird these days." Instead of listening to what Junhwe wanted to say. Donghyuk was reminded of something and just asked Junhwe about you. Donghyuk wanted to ask a few times already but he always forgot and now that Junhwe brought you up, he remembered what he wanted to know.

 

"What are you talking about?" Junhwe just furrowed his brows when he heard what Donghyuk said. He wondered what made Donghyuk said that so he just asked Donghyuk what he was trying to say, completely forgot what he wanted to say. He wondered what did Donghyuk know about you that he didn't know of. It might sound possessive but Junhwe didn't like the fact that someone else knew something about you that he didn't know. Even if it was just Kim Donghyuk.

 

"I heard from SeungYoon hyung that she went on a date with his friend, Mino hyung. He said Mino and her match each other so well but she blew him off in the middle of the date. And when Mino hyung called back, she hanged up." Donghyuk told Junhwe everything he heard from SeungYoon, your older brother and Junhwe just smirked a little because he was the one that hanged up the phone. But he kind of wondered about what you said.

 

You told him that you didn't match well with Mino but from what he heard, both of you match so well. So Junhwe wondered why you were lying to him but the more he thought about it, the more it made sense in his head. He knew that you were lying, he just wasn't sure about it. He didn't blame you though, because he was doing the exact same thing.

 

"She only picked up when he called her the second time." Donghyuk continued his story and Junhwe almost choked on his drink when he heard what Donghyuk said. He didn't know Mino called you again, you didn't even say anything about it. So Junhwe suddenly got nervous about what Donghyuk was going to say next.

 

"And she just told him something that was so unlike her which made Mino hyung thinks that she wasn't interested in him. She told him that she didn't want a serious relationship! Like Kang Ye Jin actually said that! That's such a lie!" Donghyuk spoke up loudly and clearly as he couldn't believe you. He knew that you were lying but he didn't know the reason why. But unlike him, Junhwe just sat there quietly, listening to everything Donghyuk had to say.

 

"And Hanbin hyung too!" Junhwe froze a little when he heard that name coming out of Donghyuk's mouth. He was always confident but not in front of Hanbin, not when there was Hanbin. He just hated that guy so much and there wasn't even one good reason. He hated the fact that he couldn't find one thing about Hanbin that he could dissed. And he mostly hated the fact that Hanbin was the love of you life.

 

"I met him a few days ago and he told me that Ye Jin completely rejected him." Donghyuk was also close with Hanbin, actually you got to know Hanbin because of Donghyuk. He was the one that set you up with Hanbin and he still remembered how Junhwe was mad at him because of that. And Junhwe just frowned when he heard what Donghyuk said, he was kind of lost at that moment. He wasn't sure he knew what Donghyuk was talking about. Because what you told

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter